• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Amazon discriminates against Autistic people?

Does Amazon discriminate against people with ASD?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can see why you would be concerned but that link offers no evidence or even a source for the story. It is not much better than "my aunt, who knows about these things, said..."
In fact, it leaves out everything that might be pertinent. Were the items just sent to a true landfill, or were the items handled correctly in accordanence with U.K. law?

I also want to point out that the consumer is as much to blame as the companies that gaslight us into thinking we "need" a new phone, computer or car every year. The consumer can simply resist being suckered into thinking what they have is somehow inadequate. Less demand means less production and less waste both before and after market.

You don't trust Greenpeace or see it as a valid or authentic organisation?

You don't trust Greenpeace or see it as a valid or authentic organisation?
I don't disagree with Greenpeace in general but everyone has an agenda.
I don't trust any accusations about others without supporting evidence. The very fact that there is no supporting evidence smacks of sensationalisim and an effort to play upon the publics emotions in a way that may not hold up under scrutiny.

The UK produces more plastic waste per person than almost every other country in the world – 2nd only to the US.

We can’t cope with the amount of plastic waste that companies are producing, so the government is allowing it to be dumped on other countries who can’t cope with it either. It’s a national scandal that less than 10% of our everyday plastic actually gets recycled in the UK.

British plastic is getting dumped overseas and burned in the open air, creating serious health problems for local people. It also gets into the ocean, killing marine life like seabirds, turtles and dolphins.

Tell our government to fix our plastic crisis in a way that doesn’t harm people - or the planet.

Interestingly, I'm suddenly able to leave reviews again. I guess they realized I'm not doing anything nefarious after all.

New Threads

Top Bottom