1. Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I telepathic or schizophrenic?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Skittlebisquit, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Telepath John

Telepath John Member

I have always been telepathic with my higher self. My insight is that this is also true for you.

The higher self relationship is a Love Bond kind of thing. When you are not human, limited by ego and intellect, you are energetically equal with your higher self. "As Above, So Below".

Divine insights also can come to you in every form imaginable. Plants and pets, like your cat, can answer deep questions for you if you know how to Ask the Question.

You are a lot more than telepathic. Start to reflect on that concept and make it your reality.

John

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gift2humanity

Gift2humanity Well-Known Member V.I.P Member

I don't believe the future exists.
    I believe in telepathy but there is only the present and possible futures.
    Yet people predict the future, what gives?

3. Gift2humanity

Fascinating, I would love to hear more.
    My non ordinary experiences pale into insignificance compared to this.

4. Gift2humanity

I wondered how they built big monuments, pyramids and fitted stones accurately together.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fino

Fino Alex V.I.P Member

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're saying.

6. Skittlebisquit

Skittlebisquit "..experience moments of happiness."

They used powertools and cranes, same as us. The magic ancestors and all that is just propaganda to make the ancients seem dumb, they had to have woo woo bc they were primitive.
    The evidence of high tech is just gone, from time passing. Look how little is left of the american gold rush. Go further back. How little is left about the crusades? So....8000 years ago would be like 200 feet down? Your 8000 year old bolt would be just a stain on the rock

7. Skittlebisquit

Skittlebisquit "..experience moments of happiness."

Sorry to sound so stuck up, i learned more about what you said. Its two different worldviews, shares some terms. Paganforums has articles on psi