• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I telepathic or schizophrenic?

The quote's one for Christians, refering to a book, chapter and verses in the New Testament. It talks of the different kinds of seer. Peter was the purest theologian in Jesus' circle, and tasked with carrying the fellowship on after the Ascension. He's the first Pope, not that he'd have recognised the Vatican now, even though what's left of him is in the crypt.

Jonahing's an old testament concept. Jonah was a disobedient prophet, sailed off in the opposite direction to the one he knew he was supposed to go in, but got up the nose of the ship's crew, who threwhim overboard. At that point some maritime monster swallowed him and delivered him to where he was supposed to go to. It happens quite often in Christian circles. We decided not to go to Brussels for medical reasons. Within minutes of the working day our security in the UK was undercut by my being made redundant, I picked up the phone to contact my wife, she wasn't available, I ended up talking to the Head of Personnel, asking for one of the Finance jobs. His jaw hit the floor. How did you know, it only came free thirty seconds back. Of course, it's you. Ok.So then the FCO Vetters have their say. You haven't got the time in you need. My reply, do you know John H? Sure, he was doing this job before me. Why don't you ask him? He's been watxhing me for the time you need. And the Army before that. So that's how I became the only spouse in 70 years to pass the Rosenburg Interdict

Hyperperception was used by the Harley Street shrinks to describe what they saw. It's difficult to hide things from me. When President Trump talked of codebreakers working by thought in November, yup, done that. We were talking about Alan Turing's approach in WW2, in the 1980s, so I took a snippet of American Banking code and broke it first go, method and key in 5 minutes, 15 minutes to assemble the software and actually crack it. All I had is what Turing had, a partial idea of the content. In the CofE test, the numinous working through me answered the question, "What is my subject?" perfectly, about 20 words. There's a major rider, though. I'm only the channel. So don't ask me what the lottery figures are. A seer is someone who sees the unseeable. The future. I've been pretty good at being at the right spot at the right time. My SAS chums blew the Iranian Embassy apart: I was outside the Libyan one when it mattered a few years later. We didn't have to blow that one up. And that's all I can say on the matter. The sad think was I lacked the confidence to stop the cops walking into it. Evonne Fletcher died: she'd been eating an orange.
I don't believe the future exists.
I believe in telepathy but there is only the present and possible futures.
Yet people predict the future, what gives?

You are most definitely telepathic. I have this exact same thing as a part of me, everything you have described, it's a part of me and always has been.

However, I don't tell people this, because the masses are too used to the definitions and representations of mild madness or insanity; not enough to be legally declared so by a judge, but just enough that it can be seen and observed, nothing more. I am no such person, because I have never felt anything or displayed such feelings that society would not understand and therefore be afraid of.

Have you ever cupped your hands together for a while, maybe out of boredom waiting on something/someone, and after a while, you started to feel...something pushing your hands away, or trying to? That is not your imagination. It is a form of energy you are controlling, called PSI. You can do whatever you wish with this energy, program it to cause anything you want to happen, should you grow with it. Just be careful with it...

It sounds ridiculous, I know. But my whole family's been a believer for a long time; several people who have seen generations upon generations of a lifetime have been known to be capable of rather...strange things that lots of people in my family have never been quite able to explain. Don't know how we got this way. Luck of the draw, I guess.
Fascinating, I would love to hear more.
My non ordinary experiences pale into insignificance compared to this.

Early humans also used telekinesis. That was how they moved those big stones to build the pyramids.

We have de-evolved over the last 10,000 years. Those leading the return to what we once were are the autistics. They are not the only ones however they are the most visible.

John
I wondered how they built big monuments, pyramids and fitted stones accurately together.

What impressed me is how accurately I was positioned to deal with the implosion of Rome's Eucharistic vocation. A Matthew 18 job, I fear. You have to give them this much, even as an evangelical you're working off the Devotio Moderna consolidation of that doctrine, which turned into Protestanfism in the 15th Century through the Windesheim foundation's Martin Luther and Erasmus Desiderius. Some aspects of that wwre personally invested, and I'm adenominational.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're saying.

I wondered how they built big monuments, pyramids and fitted stones accurately together.
They used powertools and cranes, same as us. The magic ancestors and all that is just propaganda to make the ancients seem dumb, they had to have woo woo bc they were primitive.
The evidence of high tech is just gone, from time passing. Look how little is left of the american gold rush. Go further back. How little is left about the crusades? So....8000 years ago would be like 200 feet down? Your 8000 year old bolt would be just a stain on the rock

Sorry to sound so stuck up, i learned more about what you said. Its two different worldviews, shares some terms. Paganforums has articles on psi

New Threads

Top Bottom