• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Am I telepathic or schizophrenic?

It was when you saw the question. Something utterly abstruse I'd never heard of. But you miss my point. I'd recognised I couldn't so I called in the firepower, which did. Added to which, I'd never met the guy, knew nothing about him, these were the first words we'd exchanged. Was he entitled to fire such a fast one at me? Probably not. Did he get his money's worth in exchange? And how. Did I gain from it? The basic skills I'd need in WEU, doing the bread-and-butter work in the 75% of the time when mischief wasn't afoot, and the power-up to really dhift things along. What did society get from it? The Dial-a-Ride bus system roll-out for the less mobile, the first Faith in the City program, a fellowship holding its own weight without a minister and doing just fine.

Last edited:
I was replying to the fundamentalist confusing neutrality with diabolical. I've dealt with both: I'm decidedly on the White school, actually having been put to the test by the Church of England (US Episcopalians). The contrast in Henry James The Two Loves, white innocence (Covering End) vs dark malevolence (The Turn of the Screw). But most folk are in between, only knowing themselves, what they can do, grey. Not called to the very powerful numinous, nor yet arrogant in the black "Does what you want shall be the only Law", they bumble along being mostly good. When pushed they'll put down "Church of England" but don't have much if any spiritual oomph. Nowhere Man. NeuroTypicals who think an active life in the Spirit is the domain of Galvanised Pentecostalists.
If you like, in Star Wars terms, Jedi, the vast bulk of the population, and Sith. The distinction being that the dark schools are really weak.
That is Spell craft here, he wroth , wyth es wyrd its not lucid

The quote's one for Christians, refering to a book, chapter and verses in the New Testament. It talks of the different kinds of seer. Peter was the purest theologian in Jesus' circle, and tasked with carrying the fellowship on after the Ascension. He's the first Pope, not that he'd have recognised the Vatican now, even though what's left of him is in the crypt.

Jonahing's an old testament concept. Jonah was a disobedient prophet, sailed off in the opposite direction to the one he knew he was supposed to go in, but got up the nose of the ship's crew, who threwhim overboard. At that point some maritime monster swallowed him and delivered him to where he was supposed to go to. It happens quite often in Christian circles. We decided not to go to Brussels for medical reasons. Within minutes of the working day our security in the UK was undercut by my being made redundant, I picked up the phone to contact my wife, she wasn't available, I ended up talking to the Head of Personnel, asking for one of the Finance jobs. His jaw hit the floor. How did you know, it only came free thirty seconds back. Of course, it's you. Ok.So then the FCO Vetters have their say. You haven't got the time in you need. My reply, do you know John H? Sure, he was doing this job before me. Why don't you ask him? He's been watxhing me for the time you need. And the Army before that. So that's how I became the only spouse in 70 years to pass the Rosenburg Interdict

Hyperperception was used by the Harley Street shrinks to describe what they saw. It's difficult to hide things from me. When President Trump talked of codebreakers working by thought in November, yup, done that. We were talking about Alan Turing's approach in WW2, in the 1980s, so I took a snippet of American Banking code and broke it first go, method and key in 5 minutes, 15 minutes to assemble the software and actually crack it. All I had is what Turing had, a partial idea of the content. In the CofE test, the numinous working through me answered the question, "What is my subject?" perfectly, about 20 words. There's a major rider, though. I'm only the channel. So don't ask me what the lottery figures are. A seer is someone who sees the unseeable. The future. I've been pretty good at being at the right spot at the right time. My SAS chums blew the Iranian Embassy apart: I was outside the Libyan one when it mattered a few years later. We didn't have to blow that one up. And that's all I can say on the matter. The sad think was I lacked the confidence to stop the cops walking into it. Evonne Fletcher died: she'd been eating an orange.

Still lacks lucidity. It reminds me of the speach of court, from long ago when these ppl would prattle on for hours. Its like a secret code or a fashion of the auld High Hause and how they speak. It doesnt say anything

Last edited:
You are most definitely telepathic. I have this exact same thing as a part of me, everything you have described, it's a part of me and always has been.

However, I don't tell people this, because the masses are too used to the definitions and representations of mild madness or insanity; not enough to be legally declared so by a judge, but just enough that it can be seen and observed, nothing more. I am no such person, because I have never felt anything or displayed such feelings that society would not understand and therefore be afraid of.

Have you ever cupped your hands together for a while, maybe out of boredom waiting on something/someone, and after a while, you started to feel...something pushing your hands away, or trying to? That is not your imagination. It is a form of energy you are controlling, called PSI. You can do whatever you wish with this energy, program it to cause anything you want to happen, should you grow with it. Just be careful with it...

It sounds ridiculous, I know. But my whole family's been a believer for a long time; several people who have seen generations upon generations of a lifetime have been known to be capable of rather...strange things that lots of people in my family have never been quite able to explain. Don't know how we got this way. Luck of the draw, I guess.
Its not PSI, that term refers to that of the seven, or rather all energy study combined, as in psionics
Psionic integrated linear switch, normal orientation, status

There is HAN and CHI and PNUEMA and Light(IF it has an older name i dont knoe it,) HEAT, it is like if you grafted pretty roses onto a big clump of wild rose root, then you grafted them back together again to make new colors, as you get older. There is LIETH, also, and TSA [ts_ahy] they are hard to describe...

Last edited:
I have lag, its from watching movies. What is the best order to read the Dresden books in? Some of that stuf in those stories is of auld kine ways, its wierd too but not quite rite. Its soapstone thats used in the cities to draw sigils on pavement, not chalk
20210202_103517.jpg

I still have lag its a forever thing really annoying. This sigil was from the sarcophogi (sorry no disrespect intended i cant remember the western term) of a bishop of the Catholic, carved into the lid. Its also called boro_me_Lian, or bor_or_morian but thats from Gaul, or else occitan i forget. Its older than all that, found in many auld places. It was adopted as an early symbol of catholic, still extant in episcopalian i think. Its older than all that, by a bit. It means among other things

mind body and spirit.

Likewise,

Chi, Han, and Pnuema
20201231_160835.jpg

In the christian it refers to the triune godhead, Patre,Villi, Espirito santos. Pagans say our Lord and Lady hold Hands with me, like parents and a childe

Last edited:
The lag is still teaching me to cherish the moment and temper my willful spirit, that seeks instant gratification. Waiting is. This one is from my secret journal i kept hidden in a hollow wall, so that it would only be mine, circa 1987. It is a depiction of triuna benifacae in transition to quadratica (seven aspects of liberal arts) grammar, rhetoric, logic as trivium and mathematic, geometric, cosmologic, and music as quadrivium vitae
20210101_051500.jpg

This is a dipiction of the sephiroth thats used to ______ a matrix. Its magnets so i can add on disks to describe each node. I use the tops of the refrigerator bisquit things as they are metal.
20210128_035300.jpg

Its mounted on a piece of 20 by 15 foam core. Intend to stack the disks to show development

The great blessing of the lag is it allows me to strain towards greater lucidity, its a blessing really, also it improves my grammar somewhat.
Sadly i have burnt the soup yet again
To burnt soup, one adds both mustard and cheese, to best enjoy the meal.
20210202_104018.jpg

This one is about perception, its called the song of sorrows, about ten years old

This one is from the starvation of 2019, in the dark days of winter. Its like a mandela. Its fun and easy to draw and like making a maze. First its just printer paper on a clipboard then eccentric rings w a compass. Then divide like a clock, and color it in. I use colored pencil for the lines then felt pens for the field, makes it pop. Then i reduced it to 3 inches diametre, at the library
20200815_212513.jpg

This is not what they look like kinda. Its either they are different layers or else one is inflated[fullfilled] and the other plain[empty]. It is too hard to hold the phone strait, they are both round. Greatest gratitude to the lag factor which allows me to cherish and correct spelling. I just reread 'good omens' by terry pratchett, it gives me strange dreams.
20210423_213231.jpg

Its not PSI, that term refers to that of the seven, or rather all energy study combined, as in psionics
Psionic integrated linear switch, normal orientation, status

There is HAN and CHI and PNUEMA and Light(IF it has an older name i dont knoe it,) HEAT, it is like if you grafted pretty roses onto a big clump of wild rose root, then you grafted them back together again to make new colors, as you get older. There is LIETH, also, and TSA [ts_ahy] they are hard to describe...
Han, chi, pnuema. Ren, lieth, tza, lamn

LOL And you people have difficulty grasping the truth of Jesus! And someone said something about Peter having been the first pope. /pukes

LOL And you people have difficulty grasping the truth of Jesus! And someone said something about Peter having been the first pope. /pukes

What impressed me is how accurately I was positioned to deal with the implosion of Rome's Eucharistic vocation. A Matthew 18 job, I fear. You have to give them this much, even as an evangelical you're working off the Devotio Moderna consolidation of that doctrine, which turned into Protestanfism in the 15th Century through the Windesheim foundation's Martin Luther and Erasmus Desiderius. Some aspects of that wwre personally invested, and I'm adenominational.

Look, I didn't ask to do the job, so have some respect, please. I'm non-denominational and work from the scriptures. You quote the thing selectively - but the fact is your denomination works from the Devotio Moderna reform which became Protestantism in the Renaissance. Read what I've written more carefully - I'm talking about /puke from on High. The implosion of a key doctrine is no laughing matter.

I speculate that early humans were all telepathic, and that language and verbal communication were created for the ancient art of storytelling, with the purpose of passing down mythical tales of wisdom to younger generations, so that they could make the world a better place and leave a good legacy, and of course, pass the tales down to future generations.

Early humans also used telekinesis. That was how they moved those big stones to build the pyramids.

We have de-evolved over the last 10,000 years. Those leading the return to what we once were are the autistics. They are not the only ones however they are the most visible.

John

There is another option to explain "other" information. It is possible, that i am in communication with some supernatural entity, who is feeding me information, like a child playing music to an ant farm, only i am the only ant leaning on the glass, and so only i am recieving the distorted information.

I have always been telepathic with my higher self. My insight is that this is also true for you.

The higher self relationship is a Love Bond kind of thing. When you are not human, limited by ego and intellect, you are energetically equal with your higher self. "As Above, So Below".

Divine insights also can come to you in every form imaginable. Plants and pets, like your cat, can answer deep questions for you if you know how to Ask the Question.

You are a lot more than telepathic. Start to reflect on that concept and make it your reality.

John

New Threads

Top Bottom