• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

benjimanbreeg

Its obviously the main aspie site. Though over the last year or so, its turned into a farcical joke. The mods have turned it into an online prison. Alex went into exile for a while, the owner. To concentrate on his career, in making videos, he obviously failed. Lau and sinsboldly, 2 mods, ran the site while he was away. Sinsboldly is an ex domanatrix, has MPD, and is a sexist psycopath. And Lau is a bitter old man, who has the temperament of a terminator. There's another one called Makaroushinieien or something, he seems to be sinsboldly's sockpuppet. There's also another mod called quatermass, he bans people if they say they're not interested in his travel blogs. They seem to be hellbent on breeding sheep there, no-one is allowed an opinion. If anyone complains, you'll get "if you don't like it here, go somewhere else" or more likely, get banned. Sinsboldly and lau, are allowed to continue running the site this way, as Alex is spineless. He also is asking for donnations, for a new server he already has, and is not declaring his earnings, which is illegal. These donations are funding his bills and horrific movie directing career. He made a video called "autsim reality" which is quite embarrassing.

:p

Has anyone else had troubles with the site?

LOL!
You seem to really hate that site xD.
Then again, I suppose I do. I actually left in a rather dramatic manner
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt107435.html
If you can't be bothered to read, I basically diagnosed like 90% of the members with narcism :).
EMZ=]

LOL!
You seem to really hate that site xD.
Then again, I suppose I do. I actually left in a rather dramatic manner
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt107435.html
If you can't be bothered to read, I basically diagnosed like 90% of the members with narcism :).
EMZ=]

I will read it later. I gotta go out soon. I just browsed. Saw good old sinsbadly posted on there. She probably locked it, she needs locking up herself.

Did they ban you?

Nope. I don't think so anyway.
They just locked my topic :(.
My friend on another forum has been talking to me via PM about how she was banned from there.
Apparently she was under-mining the moderator's authority by disagreeing with them :S? IDK...
EMZ=]

Nope. I don't think so anyway.
They just locked my topic :(.
My friend on another forum has been talking to me via PM about how she was banned from there.
Apparently she was under-mining the moderator's authority by disagreeing with them :S? IDK...
EMZ=]

Thats their answer to everything, lock ban delete, delete lock ban, musn't argue with me, thats how we laugh the day away, in the merry old land of wp

I've browsed that site a few times. Never posted on it though.

Aspergic > WrongPlanet IMO.

Lovin' this place already.

Lol, funny thread. I've never really been on WP properly. When making the site I deliberately didn't look at others before hand, in attempts to not churn out a copycat aspie forum.

Glad you like it so far guys. :)

Benjimanbreeg, your casual sense of humour is gold. :D

Hell yes. I had problems with sinsboldly. It looked like she took likes to me and was giving me special treatment. I used to tease a member there because he is a jerk towards women and uses his AS as an excuse and he spams the forum with his women problems. He rants but never listens to anyone's advice and he complains about the same stuff over and over. So I one day went too far with one of my teases and sinsboldly saw it but she didn't do a thing about it until she kept getting PMs about my post. Then she sent me a PM telling me I went too far and she doesn't see why I would throw away my membership and suggested I could apologize to him.

Then just last week on Monday a NT member bumps an old thread from 2005 and asks about William Fuend asking if the name sounds familiar. I said he found him. Then Blue bean replies saying I sure did find him and did I really need to draw attention. I post next to tell the other person who his WP name was but his thread was removed so I don't remember his WP name. That sure got me a PM and I was once again given a reminder about the rules of discussing banned members. I had no idea he was banned and I didn't know whom she was talking about, Fuend or the person who wanted to know his WP name. So I reply back telling her I didn't know he was banned whomever she was talking about. Then she replied back giving me the last final warning. She accused me of kidding with her and and said I blow the mods off. Then she showed me the posts from the thread that got bumped which was removed. She told me blue bean had warned me to not talk about Fuend but she did not say that directly. She said this:

Yeah, wow, you found him :? Was there any need to draw attention to it though?

Now how would you have interpreted this?

I took it as a question. I did not know it meant "Don't talk about Fuend" But sinsboldly expected me to read between the lines which pissed me off.
So I replied back.

I have a habit of correcting people and when people are wrong about me or have the wrong idea about me, I tend to correct them so they know the truth about me. Basically telling them my side of the story was blowing them off. So unfair. If I would have not told her I didn't know he was banned, that last warning would have been saved for next time and I would still be posting there. I said I might take a long break from WP. But then I decided to lurk and I get a PM from sins asking me she thought I was going to take a long break, when does that start. I tell her I wasn't posting and I decided to lurk and come back to check for PMs and chat. She replies back saying "Oh okay see you around." Then I come back few hours later and I see I am IP banned. I guess she changed her mind. I also couldn't login under my name nor under my other banned account. I couldn't even recover my password for Spokane Girl but I could for likedcalico. Either she changed my password and email or the glitch did it. Some members have had issues of logging in because it say password incorrect.

Also the mods there expect you to be psychic by knowing who is banned (they have a rule against discussing banned members) and I told sins it would help if every banned member had banned in their profiles so we know. Also their rules have so many gray areas I have no idea what is acceptable. They expect you to read their minds, maybe that is their lack of TOMs.
Also they will not help you understand the rules or your own actions, they ignore your questions and rarely answer them. It does say in the terms of service mods are not to chat with their members since they aren't being paid.

So the last warning I got was very unfair. I have no idea why she told me to see me around if she was going to ban me anyway. I guess she meant I was going to create a new account or see me around lurking using a proxy or see me around trolling or spamming. I do lurk there under my husband's account but I don't post. I have sent PMs to three people who are my friends to let them know who to send PMs to from now on.

Someone told me at I2 I might have gotten banned due to talking about her there and she spies there. People there say it's obvious she lurks there and she spies. I did post her PM there. Big mistake, same as me telling her I didn't know he was banned. I should have left her thinking I knew he was banned. But no I have a habit of correcting people. I find it so unfair I can't speak for myself. I don't like to be silenced. "Oh you be quiet just so I can think whatever I want of you and you can't correct my thoughts. Ha ha." "Oh I'll ban you now since I don't like your side of the story." "Oh I'll just disable her account, change her password and email. There, now she can't recover it."

I did say I wanted a long break from WP anyway so I don't care if I can't login. I don't know if it was a glitch or if she did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom