• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ALL Wrong Planet Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, funny thread. I've never really been on WP properly. When making the site I deliberately didn't look at others before hand, in attempts to not churn out a copycat aspie forum.

Glad you like it so far guys. :)

Benjimanbreeg, your casual sense of humour is gold. :D

I like how this place works. The mods have to feed the users ego's instead of the other way round? We don't have to donate 5 grand for a homemade server? :blink:

Awesome :lol:

I was just thinking that myself, $5k or whatever it is for the server costs? Are they running it off bull sperm or something? At least we know why the admin has gone on holiday, or whatever I heard lol. A dedicated server is so much less than that to host for a year.

I was just thinking that myself, $5k or whatever it is for the server costs? Are they running it off bull sperm or something? At least we know why the admin has gone on holiday, or whatever I heard lol. A dedicated server is so much less than that to host for a year.

He's a conman. The site is meant to have almost 33,000 members, but I reckon most of the members are either banned, or sinsboldy's sockpuppets. It says they have like $2,500 so far, but the amount hasn't changed in weeks. Apparently, he's paying off the server monthly. If you donate, you get a little "wp support" tag on your username :lol: Its more like, Alex's urine shoes foundation supporter. I think he's sponsered by some yellow or orange shoe thing, or maybe they dropped him, so thats why he's begging for money. He's a spoilt little rich boy anyway.

Leauge girl: I just noticed you live in the same state as sinsbadly. Look her up ;)

She told me blue bean had warned me to not talk about Fuend but she did not say that directly. She said this:

Yeah, wow, you found him :? Was there any need to draw attention to it though?

Now how would you have interpreted this?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A mod on an Aspie site phrasing a warning as a question! Priceless!

that crap forum lol

I admit I have over 9000 posts there, but I was 17 when I made the majority of them, stuck in the house having to recover from surgery

boring, boring ass times there
never 'll go back
I am surprised I wasn't banned, for all the things I said, I called alex names to his face lol
and insulted most of the mods...who knows?!

that crap forum lol

I admit I have over 9000 posts there, but I was 17 when I made the majority of them, stuck in the house having to recover from surgery

boring, boring ass times there
never 'll go back
I am surprised I wasn't banned, for all the things I said, I called alex names to his face lol
and insulted most of the mods...who knows?!

what was your username?

Its changed now I think, you can't say boo to a goose without getting banned

yeah that did happen a few years back
I was Kilroy, that site did no good for me (its more obvious now that its me)
turned me almost bipolar

since then I discovered crackers cheer me up
odd thing, crackers bring me out of depression... oh well :)

I'm surprised I made it to 10,114 posts. If I would have kept my mouth shut, I would still be there posting.

I did have a little more but I deleted some.

Never spent time there myself,If the mods are as nutty as I hear It won't be long before they will be the only members of the forum.

Never spent time there myself,If the mods are as nutty as I hear It won't be long before they will be the only members of the forum.

yeah that did happen a few years back
I was Kilroy, that site did no good for me (its more obvious now that its me)
turned me almost bipolar

since then I discovered crackers cheer me up
odd thing, crackers bring me out of depression... oh well :)

Yeah, you were acting like a twat last time I was there.

crackers as in food? I though phil collins bought you out of depression

music doesn't do it anymore
its all crackers

yeah I was a ***** lol
I am the first to admit it, I didn't like them-they didn't like me
I was bored

no I cured myself with the power of dolls :p

yeah...one doesn't just not be bi

why does everyone always ask that when they've not seen me in awhile
jesus christ

no I cured myself with the power of dolls :p

yeah...one doesn't just not be bi

why does everyone always ask that when they've not seen me in awhile
jesus christ

cause you were being a prick about that. Cause there was some complete drip, who was hideously ugly and gay, and he was going into explicit detail of his sex life, and I said it was too much info. And you started whining saying maybe people didn't wanna hear me talking about some girl. And i'm not really one of those who go into detail about all my sexual experiences anyway.

yeah but how long has it been since I've seen you anyways?
I am a very different person then I was then
I mean I was still a teenager for crying out loud

we all make mistakes in the past-doesn't mean we should be reminded of them

yeah but how long has it been since I've seen you anyways?
I am a very different person then I was then
I mean I was still a teenager for crying out loud

we all make mistakes in the past-doesn't mean we should be reminded of them

A year maybe. Na thats fine, I was just asking. I always thought you was ok apart from that stuff anyway

well I am not a pain in the ass like I used to be
I grew up

got a job, finished school, even am gonna publish a novel
so I am not as negative as I once was

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom