• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

all I want to do in life is sit on tinychat and read and post on forums all day and no1approves

Kevlin

I dont want friends or a girlfriend or a family I just like what I do which I guess is the aspie in my brain I dont want a car I just want to go on the computer all day like I did when I was 14 I dont even want to work but I know I have too. Ill work just enough to survive and tinychat and watch youtube videos when im home never going out. I dont see the need to have friends or family or material istic things like some people im not even a hermit or a bum or ugly people just dont understand my mindset I just dont see the point of having all these things that I dont need or want like cars nice tvs etc working so many hrs to buy things u dont need being miserable. I just want to work the smallest hrs possible to survive on my own and bathe of course and just live my own life alone and my mom and people dont understand my logic. I dont see the point in spending money on vacations just to take pics and show off to everyone thats insecurity and idgaf what people think anyway id sleep in a car and not care yall are fake anyway. Thx for reading my thoughts.

Hey, as long as you're making your own living and are not relying on anyone else for your upkeep, I don't see anything wrong the way you want to live. I, too, want to work as little as possible to get by. I do have my cats who I want to provide for, which means I have to work more, but that's okay because I love them. I don't see why I need a bunch of "nice" things though. I only want what I need and use. Don't live your life based on what others expect you to do. It'll just make you miserable.

P.S. Commas are my friends :)

I dont want friends or a girlfriend or a family I just like what I do which I guess is the aspie in my brain I dont want a car I just want to go on the computer all day like I did when I was 14 I dont even want to work but I know I have too. Ill work just enough to survive and tinychat and watch youtube videos when im home never going out. I dont see the need to have friends or family or material istic things like some people im not even a hermit or a bum or ugly people just dont understand my mindset I just dont see the point of having all these things that I dont need or want like cars nice tvs etc working so many hrs to buy things u dont need being miserable. I just want to work the smallest hrs possible to survive on my own and bathe of course and just live my own life alone and my mom and people dont understand my logic. I dont see the point in spending money on vacations just to take pics and show off to everyone thats insecurity and idgaf what people think anyway id sleep in a car and not care yall are fake anyway. Thx for reading my thoughts.
The story of my life! Omg! I am a bit depressed at the moment, though, and would rather have no responsibilities in the adult world like work and college, just want to hide away, go online all day, draw, paint, whatever. I'd love a vacation and take photos then print them out and keep in a photo album. Can't afford it but, can dream! I also just work the minimum hours as much as possible to survive.

Hey Kevlin. I recognized that name and the photo from IGN Boards. You should stay away from there, man. That place is poison and they're rude to you.

Hey Kevlin. I recognized that name and the photo from IGN Boards. You should stay away from there, man. That place is poison and they're rude to you.

Im on misc and other forums too. Im famous on fitmisc i post on a lot of forums and I tinychat pretty much all day. People IRL bore the sht outta me and I just TC and post on forums. It depresses me how people have to have careers and work and interact with people. Id legit rather just stay in a basement all day on a computer just on tinychat and no one else I know is as antisocial and introvert as me.. I literally dont see the need to have friends or family.

And fuq I just releasized j didnt use any commas again cuz im on my phone and too lazy haa

no1 ik is as antisocial as i am, im on laptop now so ill use commas. i literally do not care about anyone in my family or anyone IRL. all i do is talk to online buddies on tinychat or txt them (got online buddies numbers) and do my own thing, I feel like real friends or people or family would bore me, or annoy me.. i sometimes even get mad when my family bugs me or real people talk to me like i feel psychotic sometimes unstable just feel pissed off when i have to really socially interact with someone.

i just wanna live in a basement with a computer and be a hermit and talk to people online brahs that isnt normal though and everyone hates me for it.

I'm the exact same way Kevlin. I like to study religion and post on forums all day long. I do not like to leave the house at all. I don't care about friendships or relationships. My wife could leave me and I don't care. Sometimes I want her to. I'm far more caring about my kids, especially my little baby girl. I do not care to make friends, or stay in touch with anyone, including family. I rarely care to get ahold of people. They have to get ahold of me. I feel you man. It sucks to be so careless.

i dont give my number out to any1 anymore rarely cuz idgaf what they have to say and i hate other peoples thoughts and opinions on things, and hate other peoples criticisms it seems humans are just a bunch of complaining critics to me and i feel like a sociopath sometimes like i feel empathy but i dont see the point in "hanging out" with people if ima just 1. waste my money, 2. my waste my time and get criticised and hear there opinions on things im antisocial as hell im legit a mental case i feel so many issues in my head

New Threads

Top Bottom