• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A-Z Foods with images

Blackberry Cobbler

A779F3EC-0055-4107-8A9B-45AC2BEBDBD4.jpeg

(^That sounds so good! I had to look it up. I love this thread, as it has brought various, interesting foods to my attention, that I'd love to try.)

Lingonberry pie

8C1D4413-9C28-4142-A3F3-667DC3C2B413.jpeg

Yes, absolutely! : ).

Pita Pocket

Pita Pocket.jpg

Edit: Followed by:

Pistachio ice cream (...couldn't resist : ))

Pistachio Ice Cream.jpg

(Indeed! I'll have to look up Quality Street, as well. We don't have that here, in the U.S., that I am aware of. I wonder how they come up with some names for chocolates/ candy. My cousins bring interesting chocolates from England, when they visit. Not that I assume those are English, necessarily. Forgive my commentary. :D)

Red Lentil Thai Chili

7B73EE75-BBA3-4518-A9E2-2E688581D9C5.jpeg

(Yep, Quality Street is English, but it is exported to other parts of the world. According to wikipedia the original maker used the name, which was the name of a play, as inspiration.)

Sachertorte

24426.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom