• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

I get more work and more responsibility at work just as I need to do more around the house, balance is a pain in the arse I cannot fathom

For Argentinian car drivers, the lives of pedestrians are worthless.

In contrast, Brazilian car drivers feel a moral duty to kill them.

Tracking in the Wilderness means to look at all signs to figure out what an animal has done before you arrived. Looking at torn plants, prints in the mud, sand on a log over water helps you to figure out a story.

I've been thinking about having my hair cut and donating it to a cancer charity to make into wigs for people on chemotherapy. My hair has been long as far as I can remember, and I've wanted to see what it looked like short for ages now. If I don't like it, it will grow back anyway.

Currently sitting in front of a small open bag of Cheetos cheese & bacon balls, and there's nothing anybody can do to stop me eating them all...

It started off as a jealously thing actually LOL

My bedroom door is covered in neon green, fake fur.

If anyone is curious to why this is, I'll advice you to check out the movie Get him to the greek... which might or might not be one of those reasons why my door is the way it is ;)

Who is a solo backpackers favorite friend-a red squirrel or a chipmunk? I'll go for either one that chills out at a backcountry campsite. Trust me, it gets lonely all by yourself...

Attachments

• red_squirrel.jpg
    red_squirrel.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 60
  • chipmunk.jpg
    chipmunk.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I'm not lazy. I just have a higher need of rest than most people, and a wise propensity to it.

Last edited:
When you have a hamster named Papillon living in a plastic cage, he WILL escape! Many times...

Attachments

• funny-cute-little-hamster_pic105.jpg
    funny-cute-little-hamster_pic105.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 136
A most odd thing with me that is recurring, is that often I wish I would lose all my worldly possessions in some natural way that isnt arson, then, essentially free from my past life I could wander the world as a student of life, only stopping to do a decent days work or take a lover

I am a bigger college football fan than many Americans, even though I live outside America.

I can claim some connections with Michigan, Wisconsin, Stanford and University at Buffalo. Hence, I support these college football teams.

I am a bigger college football fan than many Americans, even though I live outside America.

I can claim some connections with Michigan, Wisconsin, Stanford and University at Buffalo. Hence, I support these college football teams.

You need a connection to the Wolfpack. I give it to you!

Random truth: We need all the support we can get. ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom