• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

Our cat is so old now, that when he wants to jump up on the bed, he just stands next to it and meows, until someone lifts him up on to it, haha :p

image.jpg

Him on my bed now :)

In Catalonia (a region in Northeastern Spain), they have the tradition of a log that poops candy when you hit it with a stick on Christmas morning:

Benito Cereno & Anthony Clark Bring You a True X-Mas Story of Poop Candy [Exclusive Comic]

cagatio.jpg

tio05.jpg

It’s also worth noting that while you hit it, you also sing a song that, according to Wikipedia, goes a little something like this:

Sh*t log,
Sh*t turron,
Hazelnuts and cottage cheese,
If you don’t sh*t well,
I’ll hit you with a stick,
sh*t log!

Tió de Nadal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ever since Brent gave this website a make-over, I've been spending much more time on here!

It's so prettyful :D

Emus ingest pebbles and stones to aid in the digestion of the plant material. Captive emus are known to eat shards of glass, marbles, car keys, jewelry and nuts and bolts. They also eat charcoal, but scientists have not ascertained why.

Emus ingest pebbles and stones to aid in the digestion of the plant material. Captive emus are known to eat shards of glass, marbles, car keys, jewelry and nuts and bolts. They also eat charcoal, but scientists have not ascertained why.

I don't know if this is why emus do it, but human beings can purchase charcoal tablets from the chemist, as it aids in reducing digestive discomfort, and excessive flatulence :p

I don't know if this is why emus do it, but human beings can purchase charcoal tablets from the chemist, as it aids in reducing digestive discomfort, and excessive flatulence :p

Our dog sometimes grazes on the lawn for this purpose. On the subject of upset stomachs and random truths; Every four seconds someone opens a can of spam.

It has been 8 years and I still don't understand how a semicolon works in a sentence! I have once spent hours online trying to figure it out, all of the information was there, my brain just never takes it in and it leaves me clueless. If people could see how frustrated I can become over a semicolon... oh, some of the lucky people out there.. :')

I once flew over a barb wire fence off of a bicycle and landed uninjured in a sitting position

Last edited:
Quentin Tarantino finds Batman very boring as a character which is kind of nice to hear because Batman is one of the most popular Mary Sues ever but no one wants to admit it

Quentin Tarantino finds Batman very boring as a character which is kind of nice to hear because Batman is one of the most popular Mary Sues ever but no one wants to admit it

You know, although I'm a small fan of batman, I'd have to say the appealing characters in most batman stories seem to be the villains, more so than batman himself. I've never really picked up a comic book, but judging by the movies, this seems to be the case.

New Threads

Top Bottom