• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A lonely 13 year old nice guy looking for a girl

Loopholer

why can't life be beutiful?
I might be a LITTLE too young, but I'm still trying to find the one for me (my dating expirences were not good, they were short lived (3 days) and ended badly) I just want someone who I can hug with when I'm sad and cuddle with when I'm tired... And someone who will be there for me if I get lonely...

I don't know what you're like as a person but wait until you get older when women are more maternal. At your age they're all attracted to the idiots. By their mid twenties they've figured out that the smarter ones are the ones to go for.

Loopholer It is possible to find a girl friend so stay positive. Like you, my son went through a few similar not-great experiences but now has a great friend.

I'm not sure a true relationship of that nature is something someone of your youth should be all that eager to get into. "Going together" at school is one thing, but going beyond 'close friendship' at your stage in life might tax the limits of your emotional development. Be careful, and understand that these early relationships are likely to be fleeting in order to avoid lasting emotional injury. I would continue to develop more conventional friendships if I were 13 again.

Dating is rough..

I know this probably won't help, but play it cool and don't seem crazy like I do in real life. But you managed to get someone. Give yourself a pat on the back for that.

When I was your age I was eager for a boyfriend but now that I'm older I can advise you that you really should wait until you are older,I didn't go on my first date until about 19 and started fully dating around 21 but it's not all fun you need to mature and learn what you want and my advice is to learn who to avoid because even when I was in my early 20s I was very naive and didn't pick up on warning signals when I was with someone so you need to be careful.

Last edited:
Please be very careful about sexual exploration. It seems that girls these day are going into puberty younger and younger. I have known and seen pregnant 12 year olds. Don't let yourself be pressured and don't give in. A child having a child is not a good thing!

"...someone who I can hug with
when I'm sad and
cuddle with when I'm tired...
And someone who will
be there for me if I get lonely..."

Suggested Alternatives:

your mom
a stuffed toy/pillow
a dog or cat

Last edited:
Being 5 years older than you, I think best the advice I can give you is don't let yourself grow up too fast.
Believe me it's not all it's cracked up to be being a kid in a grown up world.

I might be a LITTLE too young, but I'm still trying to find the one for me (my dating expirences were not good, they were short lived (3 days) and ended badly) I just want someone who I can hug with when I'm sad and cuddle with when I'm tired... And someone who will be there for me if I get lonely...

New Threads

Top Bottom