• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A disappointing day (or maybe not?)

Sherlock77

V.I.P Member
I started the afternoon off heading to a local park I enjoy, in search of photographing fall colours

Alas, most of the trees still had green leaves, there was no "blast" of fall colours, just scattered trees... I was very disappointed but still went on my walk... I was ruminating the entire time, but looking back at the walk it was (should have been) enjoyable... It was still enjoyable, and I have no control of when/if the fall colours were very evident...

Part of it is that I'm afraid (that's a correct word for me) that I won't get any good photos this year of fall colours, as I only have weekends to photograph and the fall colours can disappear so fast, even within a few days... And I do love chasing fall colours... And there have been other years when I have failed to get any good fall colour photos

And as some of you know, I am hard on myself too much, there is still next weekend if there are fall colours left... Hopefully at least... And if not :cool:

I started the afternoon off heading to a local park I enjoy, in search of photographing fall colours

Alas, most of the trees still had green leaves, there was no "blast" of fall colours, just scattered trees... I was very disappointed but still went on my walk... I was ruminating the entire time, but looking back at the walk it was (should have been) enjoyable... It was still enjoyable, and I have no control of when/if the fall colours were very evident...

Part of it is that I'm afraid (that's a correct word for me) that I won't get any good photos this year of fall colours, as I only have weekends to photograph and the fall colours can disappear so fast, even within a few days... And I do love chasing fall colours... And there have been other years when I have failed to get any good fall colour photos

And as some of you know, I am hard on myself too much, there is still next weekend if there are fall colours left... Hopefully at least... And if not :cool:

I would love to go for a walk in the autumn leaves but I guess that is not God's will for me and too good for someone as horrible as me who deserves to be hurt all the time and back stabbed
Apparently it is too much to want that, aim for less in this world
I would love to collect some and paint them but I am not a good person and do not deserve it even though I have been too unwell most of my life to do it .
Other woman will be jealous sit inside all day and stare at your reflection and obsess over it rather than go out and lead a life and find happiness.
God will bless you for it.

New Threads

Top Bottom