• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

2nd Annual College Inclusion Summit (USA)

Noelle

Hi all

For those academics and scholars on the forum who work in higher ed or are studying at the undergraduate or graduate level, this may be of interest to you:

College Inclusion Summit | Mansfield Hall

This is the second annual conference on neurodiversity in colleges and universities. It is hosted by University of Vermont. I realise this kind of event is not accessible to a lot of people for many reasons, but still wanted to post it here. I am actively working with a local group of scholars in my own city to begin a neurodiversity initiative for Southern California higher education.

International participants are also welcomed!
Blessings, N

New Threads

Top Bottom