(All measurements in British Imperial)
• 6 oz Self-Raising Flour
• 3 oz Butter
• Some water
> I typed up some pretty exhaustive instructions for the “Artichoke & Red Onion Flan” recipe: same as but with slightly different ingredient list.
• 1 Onion, diced and lightly fried.
• 6 oz Broccoli Florets, par boiled.
• 4 oz Cherry Tomatoes, quartered.
> Set all these aside having dealt with them as per above.
• 2 Eggs, whisked
• 5 oz Mozzarella, diced fine
• 2 oz Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
• 1 tbsp dried Oregano
• 5 floz milk
> mix above into the eggs in sequence with the whisk, then mix in the veg.
> bake in preheated oven at 200C. For approx 40 mins (I got distracted when I made this on Wednesday, forgot to preheat the oven and it took 50 mins to cook properly: probably best to check after 30 mins, and give it more if it needs it )
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral