(All measures in British Imperial)
• 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
• <6 oz Self-Raising Flour
* I ditch the sugar in the measuring bowl, then weigh so both that and the flour together make 6 oz.
• 3 oz Butter
> as per previous pastry instructions.
• 4 oz Butter, melted
• 2 Eggs, whisked until even colour & consistency.
> mix together with whisk
• 5 oz Dark Brown Sugar
• Sliced Vanilla Pod to taste
> mix in
• 1.5 oz Plain Flour
• 1.5 oz Cocoa Powder
> sift onto above, then fold in
• 2 Conference Pears: peeled, cored and diced.
• 1 Banana, peeled and diced.
> fold into above.
> pour into pastry case.
> bake at 180C for 30 mins (this comes out gooey in the middle: I like it like that, bake for a little longer if that’s not your thing)
Consume with gusto!
(I have it warm with double cream )
Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral