• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your favorite clothing pieces from the past five years

I would like to know, what are your favorite clothing pieces from the past five years?

Here is my list:
  • Spring/Summer 2015 - IZOD Interlock Polo in Fairy Tale pink. Sadly, this one got bleach stains in the back and I had to donate it this year. Hopefully I can find one someday in wearable condition.
  • Fall/Winter 2015 - IZOD Sueded Fleece in Cradle Pink.
  • Spring/Summer 2016 - IZOD Windward Interlock Polo in Cradle Pink.
  • Fall/Winter 2016 - IZOD Advantage Fleece in Cradle Pink.
  • Spring/Summer 2017 - IZOD Saltwater Pelican Print Newport Oxford Button-down Shirt in Fairy Tale pink.
  • Fall/Winter 2017 - IZOD Advantage Fleece in Fairy Tale pink.
  • Spring/Summer 2018 - IZOD Windward Interlock Polo in Fairy Tale pink.
  • Fall/Winter 2018 - IZOD Advantage Fleece in Black.
  • Spring/Summer 2019 - IZOD Saltwater Chino Shorts in Fairy Tale pink.
  • Fall/Winter 2019 - I have yet to buy anything for FW2019 and I am not sure if I will since I think I have enough fall/winter clothes because it doesn't get very cold where I live.
2019 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2018 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2017 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2016 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2015 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
I think I have a pattern here.

Aye, I've noticed a pattern with mine as well. Typically goes like this:

Day one: Thing I pulled out of drawer
Day two: Thing I pulled out of drawer
Day three: I dont remember getting this one. Well let's take it out of that drawer and use it anyway, it's there after all
Day four: Thing I pulled out of drawer

All T-shirts of random sorts and either sweatpants or "sport" shorts... which is probably the wrong term. Extremely simple things, those.

2019 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2018 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2017 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2016 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
2015 t-shirt (dark blue, dark green, or tan) & jeans
I think I have a pattern here.

I see the pattern! The numbers are counting down!

I have no interest in fashion or brand names. I dress for comfort, not for style, I wear jeans and T-shirt, fleece in winter. I like outdoor/trekking gear, because it's practical.

Carhartt overalls, blue leather hiking boots, a couple t-shirts from an art festival, and a neon green winter coat that I got used when I was 13 and somehow still fits me.

Most of my favorite clothes are T-shirts with different cartoon characters on them. Mainly Disney characters, a;though I had more varied characters when I was younger.
I currently own a brick-red colored shirt with a vintage Minnie Mouse, a red shirt with a Christmas-themed shirt of Mickey and Minnie, an orange-red shirt of Grumpy from the Seven Dwarfs, and a grey shirt of Mickey as a "Weremouse" (he has fangs, claws, and his clothes and shoes are tattered), and an ash-grey shirt of Minnie Mouse wearing a hoodie, a sequined bow in her hair, looking both very cute and cool.

I also have a T-shirt and a cap of Grumpy Cat, but after she died I decided to put them away. I worry that if I wear them in public everyone will tell me she's dead, and I'll have to tell them over and over that I already know, and I'm wearing them to honor her memory.:cryingcat:

This has been happening in the last two years that I really love wearing the clothes that I share in this video content. Despite that I am an Australian, I am going through a phase that I want to wear hoodies, t-shirt and tracksuit pants that has capital writing, reflecting on US colleges and universities.

I had explained why I love wearing clothes like this, my previous childhood experience when I once had hoodie and pants like the US university track and field apparel. I even come into detail why I really love wearing those sort of clothes.

Here is an update since posting:
  • Fall/Winter 2019 - IZOD Pullover Fleece in Ballerina pink
  • Spring/Summer 2020 - IZOD Saltwater 1/4 Zip Sweatshirt in Pink Carnation

My favourite clothing pieces from last year was

White blouse. Black skirt. Brown tights. Black boots. :) I wore this pretty much every day whenever I could last year, so long as it wasn't freezing cold outside of course.
And the year before that I think I was wearing a white hoodie, jeans and leather boots. But I went off that in the end. :)

This year I'm wearing black top, leather jacket (it's orange), black trousers or skirt and boots.

New Threads

Top Bottom