• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Write about future goals for life

The Penguin

Chilly Willy The Penguin
What future goals you have for your life?

Me I would having a success business, married and having kids. I would live in a rural area having renewable energy. I would have many nonprofit organizations to help people of need. The first focus would be people with learning disabilities and autism. I would explore many national parks around the world and do lots of camping. I would want to have as much disconnect from society as possible. This would be my ideal life.

I try to plan as little for the future as possible, cause the greatest moments in my life came out of nowhere. But still I would like to learn more than the 3 languages i speak now, and I would like to become Osho, Zenteacher of first degree, learning to meditate, Zazen, has done so much for me that I want to share it with others

Near future: lose the rest of my extra fat and be that much healthier. Make some more friends, would really like to have a local friend to hang out with, but I take what I can get as I am picky. Just decided to take up a couple of hobbies, so I need to learn how to do them proficiently, since who wants to suck at doing their leisurely hobby?!

I would also like to find someone to be in love with, no kids though, infertile and doubtful in my parenting skills. At some point I may have to get a better job that pays what I make now for 40 hours a week instead of the 60 I work, but most of those jobs require 10x the amount of work to be done too.

Having had a longish life I have achieved, at various points, everything I set out to do. Well, except one thing, and that was to love and be loved for no other reason than being 'us'. Got close but no prizes for 2nd place :)

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what else I want to do.

I want to work independently at home with little light without giving explanations to anyboday about anything and having spare time to study and do all the stuff I want.

I'd like to jettison a couple of close relationships from my life (I only have two close relationships in my life), as I believe they are not in my best interests. I want to focus on myself without distraction from others. I want to improve my health by quitting smoking, exercising and losing weight. I'd like to cut back my hours in real estate and start a pet/house sitting business, and possibly a proofreading/editing/copywriting sideline business also. I might want to relocate to another state before I change careers, though, because options are limited where I live. I want to de-clutter my house and live a frugal, minimalistic lifestyle ... invoke the KISS rule: Keep It Simple, Stupid. And, when I'm older and retired (if retirement is even a possibility for me), I'd like to volunteer at a no-kill cat shelter and produce appropriate educational materials to teach youngsters about the need to spay/neuter their pets.

Mine has to do with being able to do things on my own without having to rely on my mum.
I mean, I can do most things on my own, it's just when I need to communicate, at doctor's appointments, for example, that I need my mum's help, seeing as I still have difficulty with communication.

Having said that, I have started talking in my class at school (quite a lot now, actually), so these goals might someday become a cake walk. :D

My ideal future life would be pretty close to yours, Penguin. Except that the first focus of my ideal way of helping people in need would be something to make it easier for struggling people to have and raise children, thus to reduce the number of people who feel they have no choice but to have an unwanted abortion.

I want to have a job - go back to work. I do very poorly in the social aspects of the workplace and have had problems because of it. I don't know how I can change enough to be an employee but I would very much like to have a job.

New Threads

Top Bottom