• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would sex make a virgin male be more rational?

The opposite, you could get addicted and obsessive over the act, person [special interest], you could start thinking about how it is affecting your life and stuff. You could use sex as a means of dealing with your psychical issues instead of solving them healthily.

Last edited:
Testosterone, a hormone higher in men, may prohibit crying, adrenaline and cortisol are invved in stress. These last are usually triggered by the emotional instincts, but levels also differ from person to person. Trauma and past coping mechanisms can affect your feelings and make them harder to deal with so making you less rational however therapy would be the right treatment.

I wouldn't suggest messing with the hormones without professional advice.

I'm a bit confused here. The OP has no text. Just a title. Lack of context can make for irrelevant answers.

I was a virgin male once and any offer of sex would have been gratefully accepted. Every male who is no longer a virgin had to start somewhere. Simply having had sex made my life much easier to bear because it relieved a lot of anxieties and answered many questions. To that extent, I suppose I would be more rational.

Virginity was a heavy burden to bear, IMHO.

Last edited:
If the problem is that excessive horniness is causing you to be irrational, then I'd think having sex to calm the beast would make someone more rational, but isn't that what masturbation's for?

Well, if you're the only one in the room then...meh? why not. No std anyhow.

Asked my adult son, 6'6" tall, strong, athletic, afro...he's a virgin. Says he is PROUD, that he is not letting his wife (he plans to have one) 'do' sex with him UNLESS...they get a Husky dog for a year and that works out. Then he will marry her and let her do sex with him ONE time for one baby. Ooooookay honey.

I'm not one to throw around Jonas Brothers quotes but allegedly, after Kevin Jonas got married and had intercourse for the first time, he said he had no idea what the fuss was about.
And that's pretty much it in my view. It's way less of a great life-changing mystery than people make it out to be. And it certainly does not make one more rational by default. People be stressing too much

Sex can be fun. The only "rationalness" is like the first time or so where you're learning about physical things. The idea that sex is sacred to a lot of people, especially when first learning about options, you can become slightly more intelligent.

Other than that, just enjoy it if context says you can!

It depends on the reason are you in a relationship ,if not it would be better to talk ,in a relationship and you both don't have anything that prohibits it then talk to someone .

I agree with many people who have said that the answer to your question is "no."

What I'm really wondering is: What is the reason you asked, the background behind your question?

New Threads

Top Bottom