• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Would any of you try out nudism?

I guess I was a naturist when I was pre-adolescent age since there were a few times I took off my clothes to walk in our expansive back woods area by myself in the summer. I did that a handful of times and it did feel liberating. As an adult I did go to a nudist camp with my girlfriend at the time and her best friend (female) who was more like a sister or family member to me. I didn't really find that very enjoyable with all the strangers around. Plus there was an incident in the sauna there were a man and two women started to cross boundaries when what started out to be an innocent massage turned into something less innocent which made us uncomfortable enough to leave the sauna.

I have sensitive skin, burn easily and I find sunscreens to be loathsome so being a "naturist" doesn't appeal to me.

there are not that many places in New York.

l like to practice it with someone l know because he never makes fun of me.

No, unless the people who have to bear witness to it want a brand new definition of "all natural" and nightmares for the rest of their life.

l like to practice it with someone l know because he never makes fun of me.

the only time i would do this is meeting a girl or woman my own age who i just met & who would invite me to her house for a small lunch date & afterwards,she would expose me to it,showing me her entire body afterwards (sorry if it grossed anyone out).

Last edited:
I don't see any point in it for me personally.
full
... No laundry!

I practice nudism at home during a heat wave, its so damn hot i have no ac and its 100 degrees i stay in my room with fans on totally naked all day to stay cool watching tv and sleep naked i feel much cooler naked.

We have a nude beach in SF baker beach, the waters really cold though and shy taking cloths off in public. Once i get the courage to get naked too with a group of other nudes and take a dip in the cold water ill give it a try, i never skinny dipped either, ive been missing out alot in life, im already 37 i need to take a walk on the wild side, wild and free.

Last edited:
On the discovery channel with documentaries on tribal people in Africa and South America they are mostly naked, i dont blame em though its so damn hot.

As a toddler i used to run around naked laughing and happy, i didnt know the concept of clothes at the time, it was funny while my parents chased me to cloth me it was like naked tag lol, my older sister after i grew up compared me to the naked running baby from the grudge that meowed lol.

Naturally we werent meant to wear cloths for millions of years, however once the ice age hit and we lost most our fur we figured out to make clothes to stay warm, as time went on we established religion and laws shaming us for being naked as time went by hence in built in shame of ever being naked.When it was hot after losing most our fur we were meant to be naked, it was hotter before the Ice Age than it was today it was a severe global warming period before the glaciers came, once they did we made cloths from the furs of animals we hunted in order to stay warm, adapt and survive.

New Threads

Top Bottom