• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Worst game on the Xbox One?

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
Agony Reviews

I will admit I was initially intrigued by the controversy, since this game was initially given an Ao rating due to how disgustingly violent the original version was. Now I am glad I decided not to put in a pre-order. Then again, Maximum Games has the kind of reputation in the gaming community of low quality, but reading through this review, it seems like this is a low point, even by their standards.

It seems to be very hight on the this game is bad scale, maybe worst than no man sky xDD...

Well it happens , they want to sell it anyway because they need to minimize the loss but ofc it feels like a scam, its an unfinished game with poor ideas.

The visuals are intersting thought, it feels a bit like "real" 3d doom when you are in hell, but...well this isnt good.

And here goes my rant about horror game in general, people doing horror game forget now what video game is about, let me explain...

Its not just about the technical part, the visual, the sound effects, and the GORE.

I guess it started with dead space or maybe doom is guilty of it before, but...now horror games are all about the visuals, the extreme violence and gore, and the jump scare , and that's it.

But the game design needs to reflect the horror,to increase the stress of the player and the experience, its not just an interractive movie its a game aswell and if you want to make it horror you have to make some "horror game design choices" not just put a typical action/TPA game gameplay or make it a walking simulator with jumpscares.

For instance a good jump scare isnt just a place you see for the first time with a dark corner and something popping out of it when you get near, because you know after the first one that it will happen again, and for any other game to come next in that gendra, and it's been almost 10 years, so its bad xD

And you have so many other things, low ammo, save management, storage issues, the game needs to make you feel weak and everytime you think you progress you need to face something way more scarier.

A good jumpscare is when you play a game with safe place or place that you already know , that suddenly are not safe anymore, because after that you will fear that any safe place isnt safe anymore but at the same time you still want the place you know to be safe to still be safe...

And the gore level, its just too much nowadays, it's not even scary its just disgusting.

Best horror game is RE remake on gamecube, hands down.

I hope re2 remake will be the best horror game, from what I have seen this is promising.

Last edited:
Starwars: Battlefront.

Good God, I was pissed. Just a generic online pew-pew fest. The original on the original Xbox was so much fun, I was so excited for it that I pre-ordered. Rarely have I ever been disappointed to the point of rage.

I'm going to use the disc as a coaster. Most expensive coaster I've ever bought.

Iv heard one of the problem of battlefront was the in game purchases breaking the online game right?

Video games this days -_-""" I mean, sometime I imagine having a kid today and for sure keeping track of what video games are good or not and apppropriate feels realy more difficult , scams are everywhere it seems.

But to stay safe with gaming you can always trust Nintendo! ( why i am making an advertisement kek im not paid xD)

I cant realy talk about the Xbox because my main gaming experience is on Nintendo / PC , I had some playstation 1/2/3 games but it was because my brother bought the playstation, when I got my own ps3 well mate iv bought 2 games...xD ( maybe a bit more)

That crap follow up to Ghosbusters that came out 2 years ago.

The Ghostbusters game that came out on the 360 was cool, but the follow up was crap.

You can always trust Nintendo to flood the Market with endless Super Mario and Pokemon games which apart from maybe a couple of "new" features are basically the exact game as the one before.

Like the original Super Mario Bros came out on the NES in '85, 33 years later the core gameplay is exactly the same.

And no one over 12 cares about Pokemon.

Last edited:
That crap follow up to Ghosbusters that came out 2 years ago.

The Ghostbusters game that came out on the 360 was cool, but the follow up was crap.

You an always trust Nintendo to flood the Market with endless Super Mario and Pokemon games which apart from maybe a couple of "new" features are basically the exact game as the one before.

Like the original Super Mario Bros came out on the NES in '85, 33 years later the core gameplay is exactly the same.

And no one over 12 cares about Pokemon.

What? No one over 12?

My good sir, you need to get these odd misconceptions of "maturity" out of your head. I myself am 36, and I do play Pokemon (and that's ACTUAL maturity to me: *I* decide what I want to do rather than letting others or popular trends decide it). My friends are all the same age, and ALL of them are into it, as are most gamers that I meet at conventions and similar places. Pokemon is a rare breed: it's easy to get into for kids and beginners, but if you really dive fully into it, it's complicated as all hell. Players spend loads of time even just on theorycrafting alone. They are very deep games, BUT, that's only if you want to go that far. You have to play past the surface level to do that. One of the reasons the series is popular isnt because it's full of colorful monsters, but also because it's highly competitive. I've yet to meet a true competitive player that isnt an adult. It's a great series for those that like to REALLY delve into strategy, stats, and min-maxing.

As for the other bit you said.... "same game as before".... come on now, you should know better than that. Sony and Microsoft have both been doing that EVEN WORSE. At least with Nintendo, it's ONE of the same game line. There's only one Pokemon, there's only one Mario. They dont have 50 monster collecting game series or Mario-style platformer series; instead just many of a single series. They dont have clones, in other words. But on the other consoles.... not only do games like Halo or Final Fantasy repeat endlessly, they also bring about 5 trillion clones. Do we REALLY need that freaking many FPS and RPG games? Seriously? FPS games are so bloody common that to me they're all this confusing smashed together mess made of the same elements... I usually just refer to those games as "Call of Halos" because they're so generic. Or how about open world games? Now THOSE are all over the place. Nintendo as far as I know has exactly two: Zelda and Skyrim (and Skyrim doesnt really count on any device). But Sony and MS... holy hell. They are DROWNING in open world games that all play the same. They have been for years.

And yet people whine about Nintendo being same-y.... when they're the ones innovating the most by far with the least repetition (who told you that Mario games all play the same? That one is an outright lie... the one and only constant is "Mario can jump". Other gameplay elements tend to change and twist wildly between games)

I say that, mind you, as a PC gamer. I have no actual loyalty to Nintendo (I have a Switch, but it's almost never used). But I can recognize what they do without bias.

New Threads

Top Bottom