• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Word Association Game

Repair

I am that stage of feeling confused and uncertain about how everything works and what particular things relate to, so yes I think I am settling in ok with a few puzzles to solve, thankyou! :)

Yes, I’m still to explore some facilities here, such as the chatroom (don’t think WP has one of those). I’ve worked out how the blog works, and used it to post two recipes... planning to put a third up later this eve. There’s a “follow member” function, which I’ve no idea what it does: three people have followed me, and I’ve followed them back... but as yet to figure out what that entails! :tearsofjoy:
Fun times :)

I, often, listen to Fransisco Tarrega and quite like your avatar, @Karamazov. Welcome to all of you^. With regard to following a member, it merely adds them to your list of members you follow, and, I suppose, provides quicker access to them, should you wish to connect, more efficiently. Additionally, if you were to prefer, you have the ability to set up your profile so that the people you follow are the only members who may view your personal information, profile posts, etcetera. Not sure that it does anything further, necessarily. Should you need any help, I would be happy to attempt to do so. (I, too, defected from WP, although, a couple years, ago. I hope you enjoy it, here. : ))

Heart

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom