• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wholesome/blessed images thread

iu

A child in my family drew this for me.

View attachment 99170

What a beautiful drawing. You need to frame that one.
So funny since I remember telling you that Rocky looks like a child's drawing of a dog! Now he is!
I especially love the detail on his furry tail and his paws.

One of my best friends has a 9 year old daughter who drew "fan art" of Enzo and I have it framed in my dining room.
Kids are so loving and it's so important to teach them to love animals.

I don't have a photo but have you ever seen a cat too happy to clean itself?

Every now and then as a treat I'd buy a lamb's heart and chop it up for her. One day the bloke I was sharing the house with came home and he'd had a take away chicken hot pack for lunch, he brought the empty alfoil container inside to put it in the bin.

I grabbed the container, still lots of gravy in the bottom, tipped the bones out and mixed diced lamb's heart with the gravy. I put it on the back path for the cat then went back inside.

Half an hour later I went out the back and she was laying on her side next to the container, purring like mad. One paw still half heartedly fishing in the container for more and her whole face completely covered in gravy.

New Threads

Top Bottom