• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wholesome/blessed images thread

tumblr_oxlkm6qUJh1w7wyh2o2_400.jpg
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Adorable!!!! :)

This is quite a well known moment from Sesame Street. The kid is having such a fun time with the Cookie Monster, they go off script and hug him. It's kinda cute and kinda awkward at the same time. It just makes me smile. I always wanted to meet the Cookie Monster! I'd want to hug him too! :)
th-3020219238.jpg

Jerome Horowitz curly from the three stooges, with two of the 5000 dogs he helped rescue ,over his life ,he would rescue a dog wherever he went ,always! had two of the dogs, who lived with him ,wherever he went ,wasnt allowed more than two dogs on a film set
Screenshot_20230813-034750_kindlephoto-1249789031.png

New Threads

Top Bottom