• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Whoa look, I totally just joined this site (again)

JeIIohamster

The name's Jonathan or whatever, Jonathan Bayliss c: I joined this site about 2 years ago when I was 13 under the username Jellohamster, then left for 2 years, and NOWWW I'm back, with the username Jeiiohamster (with capital i's xD). So, I'm diagnosed with Aspergers, and I'm 15, so those things are pretty rad I guess. Uh, what else... OH I like Phoenix Wright and my favorite number is 1311. THE END

It is pretty rad, now that I think on it. Welcome back, it was most prescient to choose a username that would be the same even if you had to change two letters.

Oh my gosh I remember you!! Back when we were the youngest ones lol. That's kind of weird, I too took a long time off the site. I haven't been on here since like a year and a half ago and then I came back today.

New Threads

Top Bottom