• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Who needs fidget spinners? I have straws.

That's really cool. Now my ex would always fold up a straw into a single caterpiller, but I've never seen multiples combined like you did.

Wonder if you tried it with a Burger King straw? I've seen SO many of those that already have splits in them so you're sucking air. Maybe they'll just crack all the way?

Most creative thing I did was my daughter and I were at a late night McDonalds playland. Nobody else there. Someone had lost a pony in the playland cage and it was way back there. So we went and put like 8 straws together to slowly work it back to the front of the cage. Then removed the sponge floor tiles so we could get the pony out.

I wonder if you tried it with a Burger King straw? I've seen SO many of those that already have splits in them so you're sucking air. Maybe they'll just crack all the way?

Yes, I've used Burger King straws. Is it bad that I can usually tell what major restaurant the straw came from, based on the pattern of the straw? (unless they're the generic clear straws)

If the split is small, I'll align one of the folds along the split. If it's big, I'll throw it away.

Most creative thing I did was my daughter and I were at a late night McDonalds playland. Nobody else there. Someone had lost a pony in the playland cage and it was way back there. So we went and put like 8 straws together to slowly work it back to the front of the cage. Then removed the sponge floor tiles so we could get the pony out.

Well done!

New Threads

Top Bottom