• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which animals have you been chased by?

I've been chased by dogs, and only dogs as far as I can remember. Even in some of my dreams, the formula didn't change - it was always a dog and I always managed to avoid it somehow. Not so much in reality though.

One tried to hump me, which...never mind, but at least that encounter didn't get out of hand. The rest were surprisingly friendly or tame for a bunch of strays, even though the dangers had been drilled into me from a young age. May very well have been my luck that nothing serious came of it, but only a fool would underestimate the larger breeds out there. They can deal some serious damage to a stray human.

On another note, I had no idea until now that geese packed teeth. That's mildly disturbing. Trips to the park will never be the same again.

Last edited:
The fact the they can sense fear makes me more afraid, because that sounds like a power a demon would have. How creepy is it to know you're afraid and prey on that? I guess humans do that too, though.

Anyway, what you did sounds like a difficult thing to do! But I'll keep it in mind. There's a little dog that always barks as I pass their house because they leave the door open so there's just a screen and sometimes even that is open and the dog runs out and I just run. Maybe I can practice what you're saying! Thank you!
Can you tell if somebody is frightened in any way at all try to think about that

Yes, sometimes, but only if it's outwardly expressed. I don't think I've ever "sensed" it. What do you mean by asking that?
A lot of the reason is because I watch the dog whisperer and he always tries to demonstrate what the dog is communicating to you ,because you say the dog is daemonic I was trying to help you understand what the dog perceivesWhen it comes into contact with you in particular, like@Tom said the dog is a pack animal ,they understand the world via there noses then ears then its eyes , for the first week or so of their life they are completely blind and deaf so they do everything by smell , dogs live in the now not the past ,it instinctively communicates to it’s pack if there is danger ,when you are in a panicky state to the dog you are unbalanced and that is dangerous, You see it a lot if you watch the dog whisperer, dogs stay away from animals that are panicky or !humans. The barking is a warning to the rest of the pack ,dogs don’t have the individual thinking that humans have.

A lot of the reason is because I watch the dog whisperer and he always tries to demonstrate what the dog is communicating to you ,because you say the dog is daemonic I was trying to help you understand what the dog perceivesWhen it comes into contact with you in particular, like@Tom said the dog is a pack animal ,they understand the world via there noses then ears then its eyes , for the first week or so of their life they are completely blind and deaf so they do everything by smell , dogs live in the now not the past ,it instinctively communicates to it’s pack if there is danger ,when you are in a panicky state to the dog you are unbalanced and that is dangerous, You see it a lot if you watch the dog whisperer, dogs stay away from animals that are panicky or !humans. The barking is a warning to the rest of the pack ,dogs don’t have the individual thinking that humans have.

Wow! Thank you for the information! That's fascinating!

:eek: I absolute hate being chased by animals! One of my greatest fears. However growing up and living on a farm means I've been chased by one or two animals...

To date I've been chased by:

Cows. Pigs. A ram. A bull. Dogs and a goose.

New Threads

Top Bottom