• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Which animals have you been chased by?

Stray dogs. And a bull once when I was a kid wandering in the farmer next door's fields :)

Dogs, a bull and bullocks, sheep - but they may have just been following - cows - possibly ditto but they were BIG - geese, think that's about all, assuming children aren't eligible?

A horde of golden retriever puppies (I was a small child and it was terrifying), a very angry rooster on several occasions (he hated everyone except for my dad), cows, an elephant.

Huge flock of birds landed on my outstretched arms much to everyone's disbelief including mine. A huge great dane, small she devil dog that frighten me and confronted me in the street.

Only geese and raccoons.

Unless you count friendly games of chase, in which both parties take turns running after the other for the joy of it - in that case also dogs and cats and humans.

Last edited:
Geese. Ducks. Swans. Roosters. Birds essentially. Always birds. Thankfully never met an ostrich.

Oh, and a dog. Chased and caught. Don't let your 7-year olds near big dogs, neck bites are no fun.

A lot of dogs when I had a paper route, and a pack of coy dogs once (I was on a bike). A large black porcupine that was extremely slow so it was easy to run away from. A crow, a few seagulls, a duck, a pigeon, raccoons. A black bear that chased me off the island I was going to camp on, luckily everything was still in the canoe so I got in and paddled away.

A moose who's calf became separated from her when it became spooked by the canoe I was portaging. I put the canoe down and backed away until the mother and calf were reunited. And a rooster on a relative's farm. Once fell asleep in a tall grass field during a hiking trip, woke up to discover that I was surrounded by thirty or so curious heifers, when I got up they followed me for awhile, but they didn't exactly chase me.

Last edited:
A lot of dogs when I had a paper route, and a pack of coy dogs once. A large black porcupine that was extremely slow so it was easy to run away from. A crow, a few seagulls, a duck, a pigeon, raccoons. A black bear that chased me off the island I was going to camp on, luckily everything was still in the canoe so I got in and paddled away.

A moose who's calf was separated between myself and the canoe I was portaging. I put the canoe down and backed away until the mother and calf were reunited. And a rooster on a relative's farm. Once fell asleep in a tall grass field during a hiking trip, woke up to discover that I was surrounded by thirty or so curious heifers, when I got up they followed me for awhile, but they didn't exactly chase me.
Eeek! Run!

The bull was massive, so he was the scariest. I remember running up the field and wondering how close behind he was, then flinging myself over the fence. My sister was there too, we ran faster in those days...

Geese, raccoons and all five of these critters:

Mooks.jpg

Bitten by territorial geese in a park, chased by dumpster-diving raccoons, and when the Yorkies caught up with me I was a gonner. They licked me for sure. But I lived to post about it!

Last edited:
We had a mean neighbor who would untie his mean dog when he seen my brother and I outside, and we'd have to run from it. And once, it didn't chase us, but my sister and I found ourselves about 4 feet away from a huge grizzly once and we walked really fast.

New Threads

Top Bottom