• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"Where's the bathroom?" is that an insult to AS?

Could you exercise more, study and become more intelligent,
Does finally cutting back on food and walking after I nearly passed out at 325lbs now after two weeks down to 306lbs and dropping?

As for thinking self learning portugues count.
Still don't have the social group output yet but I am more outspoken the party instant happened today I would have said something yes even maybe to one of he girls like "not to be rude but where do you think it is" yes more now to get irritated.

However the biggest issue is age people think 41 is old however I can easily fake it as I dispute my poor health I look like I am in my 30's with all my hair. My family ages slowly.

Could you exercise more, study and become more intelligent,
Does finally cutting back on food and walking after I nearly passed out at 325lbs now after two weeks down to 306lbs and dropping?

As for thinking self learning portugues count.
Still don't have the social group output yet but I am more outspoken the party instant happened today I would have said something yes even maybe to one of he girls like "not to be rude but where do you think it is" yes more now to get irritated.

However the biggest issue is age people think 41 is old however I can easily fake it as I dispute my poor health I look like I am in my 30's with all my hair. My family ages slowly.

If you said "not to be rude but where do you think it is" , that expresses a disinterest in the girl and insults her intelligence. If you don't want to say anything helpful and be polite, say "I don't know where it is" instead. With most people, if you want to connect with them, you need to be polite and respectful. If people aren't that way with you, then chances are they don't like you or they don't know how they are behaving.

Lying about your age is not something I would recommend personally, but some people consider it personal. If you're going to lie about your age, just don't do it for stuff like if you're buying a drink or if you're trying to date someone. If you're just casually talking, it might not matter. If you're being friends with someone, some friends might not like it because they might feel like if you lie about your age so casually, what else would you lie about? What would you be untrustworthy with in addition to this small piece of information? Food for thought.

As some others have said, I think it is simply because you were keeping to yourself, while others were busy in conversation. If I could ask anyone in a place the same question, I'd first consider someone who isn't busy in conversation. Out of them, someone who looks approachable.

Consider yourself lucky that people don't think you are scary when you're not trying to be. People have said I am scary.

Okay once in a waiting room I came in and I was going to sit down and a woman patted the chair to sit next do. Of course saying really nothing I was a nervous wreck. BTW this happened more recent a couple years ago.

So any NTs woman what does that mean a flirt or what?

I think she was just letting you know that a seat was available and that you didn't need to do standing.

But there were still a few seats available.

If the only thing she did was offer for you to sit down, then there's no other context that she was flirting with you.

Unless she was giving you non-verbal gestures like winking at you in a sexual way, or rubbing her hands on her breasts (which would be totally inappropriate in an office visiting room setting, but who knows what people will do, lol.). If some hot guy was doing that to me, I'd feel like I was on TV and I'd be "running in circles" too!

New Threads

Top Bottom