• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

They were on this forum already it's just they are more obvious when they throw their toys out of the pram.

Where did the cookies go?

It wasn't me. Stop looking at me like that. (brushes crumbs from beard)

Where did all my youthful energy go?

I gave them away.

Where did you get the idea to dress the dog in a tutu?

I believe she died.

“Dust to dust, and ashes to ashes:
Into the tomb the Great Queen dashes.”

—an anonymous Indian poet

Where did the horses come from?

Local rich folk who didn't have time to tame or pamper their hobby colts. And so it was our job to hand feed and saddle train them.

Where did you buy those groceries?

A couple places, actually.
Some nearby, some from farther away.

Where did the time go?

Originally, he was going to keep them in primo condition, and sell them once they had amassed value. But then he had children of his own. He remembered the joy of opening a comic book for the first time, so he let them enjoy the exciting stories from his collection.

Where did Charbonneau's other wife go, while he and Sacagawea were leading The Corps of Discovery towards the Pacific Ocean?

She went back to live with her tribe, the Shoshone, and lived happily ever after....I hope.

Where did you want to play when you were a child?

As I remember it, I had a very forgettable childhood and actually never thought of myself as a child when I was the ages that would have placed me squarely in that category, but to be honest my favorite spot was in front of the family RCA 21 inch black and white TV, which is why I am both warped and interesting.

Where did I find absolute proof that the world is not being run by cartoon characters from the 30s and 40s?

You can't. Betty Boop is hiding the information very well. :)

Where did my keys go?

New Threads

Top Bottom