• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

When you were little what celebrity did you want to be like?

N64boy96

Growing up I used to look up more to people in tv shows because they were better role models than most of the adult figures in my life. I looked up to a lot of characters like Ben Savage's and Rider Strong's from BMW and wanted to be just like them. What characters did you guys enjoy and want to be like

You will laugh but, Leif Garrett, The Bee Gees, Beatles and, Kiss, especially Paul Stanley, were my idols.

Not so glamourous once I actually met and got to know most of them, but still I wanted what they had and, now, well yeah I have it but, it's not so easy or galmouous form this side of the fence.

Now I know the value of privacy and innocence, neither of which will ever be mine again. Still I don't regret an single moment of it and, I would not trade my career for all the innocence and privacy in the world - I love it and, hate it, it's glorios and grueling, Amazing and, terribe, exciting and filled with long hours of boredom. Wouldn't trade it for anything and, I'm looking forward to a few more years of it all.

I wanted to be like Top Cat and live in a garbage can. :p

Officer-Dibble.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom