• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your favorite song this week?

Been loving this song for a couple of weeks now, just makes me want to get up and mosh :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heartland by the Sisters of Mercy. I hadn't listened to the song for many years and it brought back happy memories of being with friends in the 1980s.

Can't narrow it down to one song, or just one week, but lately, I can't stop thinking about:

Yes "I've Seen All Good People/Your Move"

Joe Walsh "Life's Been Good"
('Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through/I can't complain but sometimes I still do')

Sun Kil Moon "Pancho Villa"

I am absolutely in love with Frame of Mind by Tristam & Braken.

Oh, and Shia LaBeouf by Rob Cantor. That guy's a genius. I really recommend buying his album, it's fantastic. ;)

Spot the differences, apart from the obvious one that this version is in black & white...

Have to post this one from Maja Toudal, since i've watched alot her videos lately (TheAnMish), and I feel i've learned alot from watching her videos:
Also like the interview, but you probably have to be a Scandinavian to understand it.

Last edited:
Einstein a go go by Landscape, got to number 5 in the UK Top 10 around March 1981 as I recall, love the music to it.

One of the best songs of all time. I used to work as a receptionist (amongst other things) for a small company and their on hold 'music' could be radio, an old guy that worked there set it to Capital Gold which played this several times a day. Oh how I used to annoy them when I kept the radio playing on loudspeaker all the time just to hear this song, and then I would turn it up louder haha.

New Threads

Top Bottom