• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's your favorite Disney character?

I loved Mulan she was my favorite. I love the whole concept of the movie and singing along to the songs. I remember as a kid I would watch that movie so much I would burn the CD and have to get a new one. I would do the same to lion king as well good movie.

As a kid and now I really loved the culture of Mulan and how she went and took her dads place in the war. It was symbolic and encouraging to me as a little girl. It made me feel positive and confident that I could do anything.
Me too I loved Mulan as well ^^ And Mushu. I find that it's a very unique movie with a cool traditional Japanese vibe. We love to see it <33

Does anyone remember Natty Gann?

1676860766710.jpeg

I do not have a favorite, but I have a few Disney heads in my collection.
At Studio 126, they are not typecast by their breakout Disney roles. Filly, whom you know as the 1991 Disney Classics Cinderella sculpt, has proven to be a bit of an Annie Oakley-type...!
You Can't Get a Man With a Gun, Reba McEntire
Annie Get Your Gun (2001)

Hi guys, how are you?

What is your favorite Disney characters?
My favourite character from Disney is Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, as he is who inspired me to learn the pipe organ and dive into the world of classical music. I felt I related to him from a young age (for reasons I thought then due to unrequited love interests) but now I realize, well, it was probably my autism. Everything about him, his surroundings and settings and overall story I just loved. Zimmer's score for the movies (save the fifth) were all spectacular.

I probably have more favourite characters but he's all I can think of at the moment.

My favourite character from Disney is Davy Jones from Pirates of the Caribbean, as he is who inspired me to learn the pipe organ and dive into the world of classical music. I felt I related to him from a young age (for reasons I thought then due to unrequited love interests) but now I realize, well, it was probably my autism. Everything about him, his surroundings and settings and overall story I just loved. Zimmer's score for the movies (save the fifth) were all spectacular.

I probably have more favourite characters but he's all I can think of at the moment.

Yeah, Davy Jones is definitely an interesting character in appearance and personality. Also, you have to give respect to a man who can play an organ with his beard...and also use said beard to kill someone in a gruesome way...

Davy Jones [Lyrics]

New Threads

Top Bottom