• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's on your mind right now?

GrownupGirl

Tempermental Artist
Right now I'm thinking (more like dreading) about going out tomorrow to pick up some groceries. My mom said that Friday will probably be less busy because right now is the day after Boxing Day so most people will be doing their shopping today, but I really don't agree.

I'm not really religious, but I think I'll leave a note on my door when I go out asking people to pray for me.:sweatsmile:

So what's been on your mind lately?

Deciding what to keep and what to get rid of.
Putting things that are alike together.
Transferring what I've written on the backs of envelopes to index cards.

Still just trying to get last night OFF my mind. So I will get up from here, take a shower and tackle this apartment and do what I like doing.

What to spend my Christmas cash on, I kind of need to invest in a British passport for ID for work next year, but there's a couple of Xbox games I want.

In the long run I know the passport's more important though.

Current thoughts running through my head at this moment:

Jeez, are mom and Maddog gonna get back soon?
I'm starving. I wish I could eat something, but I'm scared to, since I'm still recovering.
Oh yeah, they said I could eat anything cool and soft. I wonder if we still have any rice left from last night?
Where's that [sensitive item] Mom's friend gave me when we left Tennessee? I need to see if I can find it eventually.
(headbanging, listening to KoRn on YouTube) DEEEEAD BODIES EVERYWHEEEERE
My head feels like a tomato.
Augh, I'm out of ideas, I don't know what to draw with my Wacom tablet!
I hate this episode of South Park. Wrinkly, emaciated babies are not something I associate with comedy.
Oh, look, American Dad's on TBS. Hah, Roger's afraid of an eight year old.
My face feels like it's rotating to the right. Oh, it stopped.
Yay, my mouth stopped bleeding!

mostly work stuff. trying to think of ways to sell more than 6 million dollars worth of stuff next year as my quota is going up yet I lost a big client. also never stop thinking of my aspie crush. I hope he is ok and not mad at me for something because I haven't heard from him in a bit

I have a problem electric vehicle with intermittent issues. Until I get this figured out, it will be the only thing on my mind. I hate it when I do this, but I can not help it.

Feeling disgusted tonight over things the guy I live with said today.
I was trying to get some relaxation and meditation time while he was out shopping this afternoon.
But, when he came home he just burst in talking about things a neighbor had been talking with him about.
Well, there went my relaxation time and the things they talked about were reminders of what I was
trying to meditate away!
Then as he leaves the room he said, "continue with your rest, you need a little recovery time."

Sure. After that rant? I know I can really chill out.
I don't know if he does things like that to be cruel or he's just daft.

So what's on my mind is feeling I could explode.
enhance.jpg

Why is the cat meowing?

There’s more traffic than usual using the road outside.

I ought to de clutter what I’m looking at.

Can’t decide what to make for dinner.

Apply for work, any work.

It might be busy and noisy at the shops today.

The cat is still meowing.

I can wash up before anyone else is awake.

Is my spelling correct?

A heavy goods wagon is using the road outside, sounded full, wonder what cargo it’s hauling? Where is it going?

Wonder how my niece is?

Can’t remember what hours my daughter is working today.

Sign out of the site and do something.

Write down what have just remembered to pick up at shops.

Cat has stopped meowing, birds are in full song.

Someone else is using bathroom I want to use, missed my slot.

Where would the dog enjoy walking/running/sniffing today?

Waiting for Dad to come and pick me up, I rang up an hour ago and he said he and Mum were having lunch.

Someone on another website has a theory that all humans are not native to Earth because most of it is covered in water that we can't drink, most of the land is difficult for humans to comfortably survive in, there is only just enough oxygen that makes the air breathable, and we live near the sun that can burn us and give us skin cancer.

I guess this means many animals aren't native to Earth either, because they also need oxygen and suffer when they get too much sun and not enough fresh water.

Anyway, another real genius replied that the sun does not give humans skin cancer and that tanning actually greatly reduces breast cancer and prostate cancer. Here's hoping they don't procreate.:rolleyes:

There's this new guy on Wrong Planet who is obsessed (and really mean obsessed) with getting a girlfriend and thinks all his problems will disappear if he gets one, He even asked if getting a girlfriend would cure his autism. I told him no, especially when the autistic person is a straight female.

I'm so sick of how everyone acts as if autistic girls and women are non-existent, including autistic males themselves.

A certain thread is on my mind, which of course i can't find right now because any health related threads are scattered all over the place and don't have their own section.
Mods, make it happen! :D <3

It is getting colder and colder everyday. It got down to -4 last night and was 0 degrees when I woke up.

I'm so sick of how everyone acts as if autistic girls and women are non-existent, including autistic males themselves.

More evidence of NT masking. I believe my wife of over 45 years has Asperger's, but she doesn't really care one way or the other. To me, she has been the most incredable and fabulous person I have ever met. Knowing what I now know about autism, and if I were young again looking for a girlfriend, I would be seeking out an aspie. So. @GrownupGirl, I agree with what you said!

New Threads

Top Bottom