• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's a relationship like? (I am an Aromantic Asexual)

Randomperson This x10000. Beards to me are a sign of the struggles and experience a man has went through. It is a sign of wisdom and maturity and they are just magnificent. I want to grow one soon.

The growing is easy, just throw out your razer. Vitamin b12 is the main culprit in growing strong healthy hair, and I find that once it is over a foot long (in the case of my beard hair) it likes girly shampoo and conditioner to stay soft and healthy as opposed to wire brush and full of split ends that make you look like a homeless lunatic. (see, I am aware of it being able to look bad, and work on keeping it looking awesome)

New Threads

Top Bottom