• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What will you be for Halloween 2019?

Pink Jazz

I was wondering, what will you be for Halloween 2019?

I will be a male pink fairy. My outfit will consist of a light pink interlock polo shirt, light pink chino shorts, a pair of light pink fairy wings, a light pink baseball cap, and a pink glow wand from the dollar store. I once had a dream that I was a handsome male pink fairy with a beautiful fairy wife; my outfit will be what I think would be the ideal look for myself as a male pink fairy. The pink interlock polo is the perfect outfit for a male fairy to wear due to its soft smooth texture.

On top of having Asperger's, I was also afflicted with both severe anger and transgender tendencies. In order to get rid of the anger, I underwent surgery to remove what I consider a cancer between my legs. No more testosterone, no more anger. I am legally female now. However, I look totally male. So my Halloween costume is the same I wear everyday. I am dressed as a man.

On top of having Asperger's, I was also afflicted with both severe anger and transgender tendencies. In order to get rid of the anger, I underwent surgery to remove what I consider a cancer between my legs. No more testosterone, no more anger. I am legally female now. However, I look totally male. So my Halloween costume is the same I wear everyday. I am dressed as a man.

Well, in my dream I did have a beautiful wife. Plus my outfit isn't overly feminine. It is a pink IZOD interlock polo shirt and pink IZOD chino shorts. Fairies don't have to be exclusively female; you can have male fairies as well (ever watched The Fairly OddParents?). I think it is kind of sexist to think that fairies have to be female.

Plus, when I think of fairies, I am doing it basically to honor my cute cousin (she is a very cute girl). I am doing it for her, and I think she would love to see me in a male pink fairy outfit.

You should watch Tooth Fairy 2 featuring Larry the Cable Guy. This was part of my inspiration for being a male pink fairy, but in a more preppy style.

Last edited:
I'll be Running Bare. (naturist) :oops:

I like Fairies too.
This is a song video I like. The male isn't in pink, but, it is a nice video!

I was wondering, what will you be for Halloween 2019?

I will be a male pink fairy. My outfit will consist of a light pink interlock polo shirt, light pink chino shorts, a pair of light pink fairy wings, a light pink baseball cap, and a pink glow wand from the dollar store. I once had a dream that I was a handsome male pink fairy with a beautiful fairy wife; my outfit will be what I think would be the ideal look for myself as a male pink fairy. The pink interlock polo is the perfect outfit for a male fairy to wear due to its soft smooth texture.
I will be in the basement, alone, with most of the lights out, wishing for an antidepressant that actually worked well. Those familiar with my story and characteristics know why.

There's usually a small public street party for families with children, as very few go house to house. It's not a traditional celebration where I live in the sense of giving out candy or dressing up in costume. Although some children do go house to house with their parents to receive candy.
Historically though it's meant to be one of the last celebrations before winter sets in. Families have feasts to celebrate good fortune in hunting and fishing and the clan's hunters come forward and give deer and moose meat to the elderly and families with children.

Other than noticing the seasonal existence of costume stores, I haven't personally witnessed people actually observing Halloween in well.....decades. An occasion that a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I ceased participating in around the age of ten or eleven.

Though I've always been fascinated by how Halloween in general seemed to evolve many years ago from a children's celebration to one primarily enjoyed by adults. Where San Francisco's "Exotic & Erotic Ball" always got a fair amount of media publicity the next day. A particular event most definitely not for the kiddies.

I'd post some pics of this event, but I doubt the mods would appreciate them. :p

Last edited:
I think it is becoming rare for kids to dress up and visit houses for candy. Crime and mean people have pretty much killed the old tradition that I grew up with. However, local churches and other organizations have Halloween parties for kids, hay rides, pumpkin carving contests, corn mazes, etc. Our church loads the kids into a cattle trailer (it has brake lights, sides and a roof so kids won't fall out) hauled by a pickup truck with flashing lights, hay bales to sit on in the trailer, and they go to church members' houses, not to strangers' houses. Hay rides are so dangerous but they have a lead vehicle and a rear vehicle with the trailer in the middle to make it safer.

My grandkids will come by, too, so I'll put on my ancient witch hat and black cape to hand out candy.

I wish I were in Mexico for Halloween. Day of the Dead decorations and celebrations in the cemeteries are awesome there.

Is Halloween nice? I heard about the idea but never witnessed it myself. It's not exactly a thing back home (very pagan in a very catholic country).

I haven't been able to participate in Halloween for a while due to living across the pond. Your average college party is definitly not my crowd either, but I'll take any chance to dress in costume. I was asked to teach social dance to the people at the international Halloween party on campus, mostly because I don't shut up about dance. I suppose that turned out well in this case.

Fortunately, it’s not a big thing here yet. The whole thing is weird. The shops use it as a marketing ploy, so its slowly being imported. Some people are fighting back by having light parties instead.
Even Guy Fawkes night is losing relevance here due to safety concerns and confusion over why we celebrate some guy trying to blow up another country’s parliament. But for most it’s just a time for some fun.

Is Halloween nice? I heard about the idea but never witnessed it myself. It's not exactly a thing back home (very pagan in a very catholic country).

When I was a child it was quite exciting, I dressed as a gypsy back then. It made it easier to run from house to house and fill a pillowcase with candy and homemade popcorn balls, candied apples and homemade jellies and fudge. Some neighbors decorated and gave out lots of candy and the important places were the ones with full size candy bars or homemade treats like tire St.Catherine or peanut brittle. Always ran to those first, as many people gave apples rather than candy.

Some of the people scared you by making strange noises or dressing as witches or skeletons, before you asked the question, trick or treat? And rarely did they not have something to give. If they didn't give you anything, and chose trick, you might do something like move their doormat or throw an egg or soap their windows or strew toilet paper on their property.
Children ruled on All Hallows Eve.

Last edited:
My social skills group is having a party on the evening of the 30th, and I'm going as a Cenobite from Hellraiser. Black full-length skirt and boots, black shirt with holes cut out to reveal bloody ribs, and some facial makeup. Not as good as I was hoping to do, but it will hopefully do. I was also going to paint a box to go with it, but I have a tremor that means I won't be able to do the detail work necessary for that.

Im dressing up as an inmate for laughs this year after i did my community service for my dui. Gonna buy the orange jump suit.

I plan to disguise myself as the average participant of a book club. To do this I need to construct the costume in order to represent an overly-happy young-adult with a superficial sense of morality, with absolutely no idea of what constitutes good literature.

These are the props: Vintage-looking acetate glasses, shirt with squares-design and one pocket, coffees from starbucks, some books by Stephen King or Paolo Coelho to carry under my arm, and maybe attend to a hairdresser to get unintentional but permanent male-bangs pointing 45º degrees above my line of vision.

New Threads

Top Bottom