• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What websites do you visit?

I just recently got a new laptop, I hadn't had a working one for awhile so most of my internet access was through apps on my phone.. So I'm looking to explore... Any suggestions? It can be anything, I'd like some social places to go (besides Reddit, already have that)
but entertainment, learning, etc are all things I'd be down to hear about.

Thank you in advance.

I like history/archeology and this is a favorite. If you select Archeology News it takes you to list of most current archeological finds/stories online. You can also scroll down for extensive list of previous stories.

Archaeological News

I'm quite boring on sites I visit regularly.

I spend most of my time on YouTube, Twitter and this site.
I also have a fair few visits to Wikipedia every day.
I also once or twice visit NRK.no to stay somewhat informed about what is happening in the world. (Reading headlines most of the time)

I visit many other sites, but it is nothing that I always visit regularly.

I stim with Pinterest quite a lot. I use Facebook minimally and I just randomly wander the internet following searched links to topics of interest. I also randomly wander YouTube looking at topics of interest.

Questions and answers website, Quora is good. I visit there regularly now. Good level-headed responses from most people on there.
Destructoid is where I get my gaming news from.
Then there's the usual social medias YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

Well not sure if it will be entertaining for you but I watch airgunweb and demolition ranch on YouTube, also I surf on bicycle companies pages as I am an avid cyclist, Norco, Surly, Jamis, Cannondale, Trek, Campognolo, Shimano, and SRAM to name a few also various sites related to my hobby of target shooting. Also I really enjoy searching hug memes lol

Coursera - free university short courses.
There is something interesting a topic for everyone.
Forums are ok.

When I discover a new area of interest I read the relevant forums from start to finish. Sometimes I'll read them backwards, from now to the first post, then read the posts that were posted while I was reading. I like to know how and why people came to the current state-of-the-art.
I have nearly finished reading EndlessSphere backwards. It was interesting enough to kill some time with while I try to save up for a bike project. I like the MotoredBikes forum too, and it's the only forum where I actively participate regularly. It's really a habit.

I binge watch YouTube at times, mostly watching music videos and concerts. I find music there to listen to later on Soundcloud. Sometimes I find music on Soundcloud then watch the concerts on YouTube.

I do need to find another social forum. I think I was spoiled by the first one I was active on. It was arranged by interests and experiences, which made it easy to find common ground with people. It meant there was little awkwardness or need to ask the "standard" questions about people. That was the only time I found people online who I would actually call friends. I don't know of anything like it that exists now.

This site :) Also, music sites like RYM or ProgArchives and a local news site.

Well not sure if it will be entertaining for you but I watch airgunweb and demolition ranch on YouTube, also I surf on bicycle companies pages as I am an avid cyclist, Norco, Surly, Jamis, Cannondale, Trek, Campognolo, Shimano, and SRAM to name a few also various sites related to my hobby of target shooting. Also I really enjoy searching hug memes lol
OMG I love demolition ranch. He is so entertaining

New Threads

Top Bottom