• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

I have been watching that, so much work! :) It`s a very nice building, but I saw the episode when they started working on it and I was thinking "no way, they will never get it done! They need a small army of workers". It`s a good show. I wouldn`t mind living there.
Although it seems odd that they are so oblivious to the cares of the world around them. Have they really been unaffected by the language barrier, Brexit, French bureaucracy and income losses caused by the Covid-19 pandemic?

It`s called "Hver gang vi møtes". It means "Everytime we meet". It`s an entertainment show with music. Several musicians meet in a barn and sing a new version of each others songs. And then someone always cries, it`s a feel-good show.
I wonder why I remembered some of the chords to this song ?

Another National Geographic nature documentary, about Yellowstone. But this one was a bit intense and kind of depressing at some parts :(

That was actually just a bonus video to promote the show, that`s why they sang a Joni Mitchell song. In all the regular episodes it`s Norwegian musicians singing each other songs. And crying. :) They always cry, so many feelings. Someone made a parody called "Why do we have to meet" lol That was almost better, everyone burst into tears everytime someone said something.
I heard a bit of another one but I rarely like any countries music passed the mid 1980s

New Threads

Top Bottom