• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last thing you ate?

0FF737AD-E3AF-4DBC-ABAB-3706B9807D51.jpeg
One of these

Amazing lunch! Two refried and black bean burritos with fresh onion, goat cheese, and mild salsa.

There was a cup of coffee on the side. Hint: If you drop in a large pinch of pumpkin pie spice with the grounds, and then make sure at least 1/3 of the coffee mug is filled with milk (I only drink rice milk), you'll have pumpkin spice coffee without the five dollar price tag.

Amazing lunch! Two refried and black bean burritos with fresh onion, goat cheese, and mild salsa.

There was a cup of coffee on the side. Hint: If you drop in a large pinch of pumpkin pie spice with the grounds, and then make sure at least 1/3 of the coffee mug is filled with milk (I only drink rice milk), you'll have pumpkin spice coffee without the five dollar price tag.
Yum. My go-to, odd, taco is a Gallo Pinto filling with cilantro and Salsa Lizano, and maybe a little crumbled Chorizo. But some nice Chèvre sounds interesting. There is a farm nearby specializing in dairy goat products.

Got a couple of nice small pumpkins, and my spouse cooked up a great fall dish, Kaddo Burani, pumpkin cooked with a little sugar, encircling a spiced ground beef and topped with a garlic yoghurt.

Got a couple of nice small pumpkins, and my spouse cooked up a great fall dish, Kaddo Burani, pumpkin cooked with a little sugar, encircling a spiced ground beef and topped with a garlic yoghurt.

You know what's tasty? Making a pilaf or stew and putting inside a small pie pumpkin that's been boiled, and roasted, and then rubbing it with salt and oil and baking it all like that. It's like a bread bowl, but even better.

New Threads

Top Bottom