• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

No Man of God

Elijah Wood plays a FBI profiler. Luke Kirby plays Ted Bundy. Most of the film takes place in a room with just the two of them. Surprisingly not exploitative of a film despite the subject matter.

When I was in high school, I read a book called Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. I remember the book being funny and actually laughing out loud a few times, despite the fact that I don't really enjoy novels. I do enjoy humor though, and as a kid the book made me laugh. Maybe it wouldn't as an adult, I don't know.

I tried to watch the movie earlier, and I couldn't even get through the first ten minutes because of how stupid it was. The books clearly weren't meant to be intelligent or taken seriously either, but the movie was unwatchable.

Goon

goon.png

I really love the use of rotoscope in that. The visuals are fun.
It is interesting. It's just very funny how often the visual style changes and they have a lot of animation errors and it basically ends on a to be continued for a sequel that never happened.

Me and my partner had a fun time laughing about it. It's a shame it didn't work out that well.

It is interesting. It's just very funny how often the visual style changes and they have a lot of animation errors and it basically ends on a to be continued for a sequel that never happened.

Me and my partner had a fun time laughing about it. It's a shame it didn't work out that well.

I can't believe they're already talking about another adaptation. I knew it would happen eventually, but it's only been about 20 years.

Peter Pan & Wendy (2023)

Honestly, I would not recommend this one - it just ended up aggravating me. I won't go into details because I'll end up ranting, but suffice to say just stick to the original 1953 animated film.

New Threads

Top Bottom