• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Zeppelin" (1971)

Fictional WW1 film about the Germans using a Zeppelin to launch a raid on a castle in Scotland to steal Britain's Magna Carta. Kind of a silly premise, but the Zeppelin sequences were interesting.

"Michael Collins" (1996)

A film about the price so many had to pay for the independence of Ireland. And one man determined to get it done through both war and peace. A story not yet over.

I watched the original A Nightmare On Elm Street yesterday. I can't remember how long it had been since I'd watched it before that. Some of the special effects looks so bad now. Still a classic though.

I gave up after a half hour of this.

I believe I'd supposed a story about children taking care of
themselves after their mother died would be wholesome,
maybe like The Boxcar Children. It was strangely murky, instead.

White Lightning. It was pretty good, but all 70s movies are good compared to new movies.

220px-White_Lightning_1973.jpg

Last edited:
The last movie I watched was Wall-E because it's my comfort-film, and...it's been one of my favourite movies for years. I love everything about it.

I watched, House Of Darkness on hulu. Wow. It has probably the most realistic dialogue to me that I have seen in a film in a long time. It's predictable, especially if you have read a certain, famous book, but it's still good. It does seem like watching a stage play a little bit. I wonder if it was supposed to be a stage play in the first place. It would work, I think.

"Battle of the River Plate" (1956)

Decent British film about the Royal Navy's pursuit of the German pocket battleship Admiral Graf Spee in December, 1939.

Happy Gilmore.
I don't get tired of this movie. Adam Sandler hasn't been in a good movie in about 20 years now (starting with Little Nicky is where I think things started going downhill) but Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore and The Waterboy are classics.

Puss in Boots: The Last Wish
Easily one of the best movies I've seen for a while and one that I'd highly recommend.

Here's a clip from the beginning of the film:

New Threads

Top Bottom