• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Burnt

burnt.jpg

It was good. Strangely intense for a movie about a guy making food.

Cocaine Bear

RIP Ray Liotta

The trailer on YouTube is red band, so I can't link to it here.

"Judgment At Nuremberg" (1961)

A brilliant film about the Nuremberg Trials. Not the Nazi leaders, but the trials that occurred later, involving civil servants and judges in particular. And that what was on trial was the philosophical thought of justice and law being one and the same, versus the possibility that justice might be mutually exclusive of the law itself.

A film with a cavalcade of big Hollywood names. Worth seeing.

Last edited:
John Wick Chapter 4.

Three hours of nonstop gratuitous violence. How can anyone not love that?

I began watching Incarnate.

It's an interesting horror movie about a scientist or a psychologist in a wheelchair. He goes into a dream world to attempt to save a boy, and the entity "Maggie" who is controlling the youngster knows him, and taunts him over the loss of his loved ones in a car crash.

I recall Incarnate. It was cool.

Minerva - Horror in the High Desert Part 2. I really like found footage and mockumentary movies, most of them are horror or science fiction. They are the only movies you can count on to build characters and almost always have unknown actors, so that way you don't have a prediction of which ones are going to be the heroes or survivors, etc. This movie continues the story of the bad area in Nevada where people are mysteriously going missing. It's creepy.

"Mutiny On The Bounty" (1962)

Probably my favorite of the three films of the same title that I know of. Though I'm fond of the latest remake as well, with Mel Gibson and Anthony Hopkins.

New Threads

Top Bottom