• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

"Basic Instinct 2" (2006)

Though the critics panned it compared to the original film, I thought it was a good catalyst to explain what seemed to be left a mystery in the first film. An elaborate continuation of a game of "cat and mouse" and a means to an end.

Did she, or didn't she?

A final explanation of what novelist Catherine Tramell (a role reprised by Sharon Stone) was all about. :cool:

Last edited:
I just finished... I Am Mother (2019)
It is a decent popcorn movie.

It is a movie where you
  1. enjoy the ride,
  2. eat popcorn &
  3. don't take the movie too seriously... ;)
(I noticed an interesting foreshadow in the movie's early time settings. The math bugged me until the very end where it was explained.)

I watched, Bullet Train, and I immediately feel like it's because the director wasn't allowed to make his Domino movie instead. I think so, anyway.

I watched two movies a couple days ago. Both movies were suggested by the friend I mentioned in the previous post and we watched them during a video call. The first movie was a Filipino comedy called The Entitled. I had to subscribe for a month of Netflix (which I feel is getting way overpriced) just to watch this and I didn't know what to expect going into it, but it was pretty funny and has just the right amount of immature humor that I like.

The other movie was Venom: Let There Be Carnage. I know Marvel movies are popular but I honestly couldn't care less about them (I'm a Batman guy because he has the best villains), so if my friend hadn't suggested we watch this I never would have. Because I didn't watch the first Venom movie there were parts of the plot that were lost on me but I also don't care enough to read up on the story to fill in the blanks.

I watched Being There (1979) last night, and I loved it.

The movie is about an middle-age man with some mental disability, could be autism, and how his life changes after he is forced to leave the house he worked for as a gardener due to the decease of the home owner. From there follows a comedy of errors, and with only a few words he moves higher up in the social hierarchy because he's misunderstood in about everything he says.

American Animals.

American_Animals.png

This movie is based on a true story. Thats' the craziest thing about it.

"Spring, summer, fall, winter and spring" by Kim Ki Duk. Still as disturbing as the same time, but very aesthetically pleasing

New Threads

Top Bottom