• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

Where the Crawdads Sing

Hocus Pocus 2

Both got questionable reviews but I didn't think either of them were that bad. The first Hocus Pocus movie was way better though. I heard that they are making a third one, oh dear...
For hocus pocus, somehow following the link Hocus Pocus
the audience score is weirdly enough much higher than the tomatometer :eek:

Hindenburg: The Last Flight (2011)

An interesting tv miniseries I saw on Tubi (Roku) last night. A German film that speculates that the Nazis were behind the Hindenburg disaster, having colluded with Amercian industrialists who wanted to end various embargoes with Germany so they could get rich. Apart from helium, these embargoes involved a number of other things critical to to Germany's secret preparations for global war.

Considering it was most likely Nazi Hermann Göring who actually set the Reichstag on fire, this all seems quite conceivable that such a plan would have been right out of his "playbook". And for all the investigations conducted by the American authorities, they concluded it all amounted to something akin to "an act of God".

A "win-win" for the Nazis with trade embargoes that were relaxed after this disaster. Though the Zeppelin era itself ended in flames on the grounds of Lakehurst New Jersey.

Last edited:
"UFO" - 2018 film, starring David Strathairn and Gillian Anderson. Several people sight a UFO at the Cincinatti's airport and the government claims its a commercial aircraft. However a university student seems to know better and pursues it. Decent little film, seen on the Roku Channel.

I watched Saw 1, 2, and 3 with my friend a few weeks ago. I want to watch the other Saw movies with them. They're pretty good horror movies.

What's Eating Gilbert Grape

1672308623765.png

I watched Saw 1, 2, and 3 with my friend a few weeks ago. I want to watch the other Saw movies with them. They're pretty good horror movies.

I just revisited the first three Saw movies and gotta admit they are pretty decent horror films. I wasn't real wild on any of the other sequels though. I think they are working on another new film for the series? Should be interesting.

Me and the cats finished watching our lord of the rings circle by watching the Fellowship of the Ring…really out of order and I obviously worked backwards but I cant imagine not watching them at least once a year.=D

How to train your Dragon. Saw the second movie too. Gonna watch the third soon. Awesome movies even though they're for kids.
I love How to train your dragon. toothless looks and acts like a cat.=D. I also like the second one and the third is also quite sad although it is not really my favorite out of the trilogy, the music is fantastic. Whilst they are directed for a younger audience, I think that when it comes to watching films That there is always something that can be attained from them— even if they’re just “for kids”.

Me and the cats finished watching our lord of the rings circle by watching the Fellowship of the Ring…really out of order and I obviously worked backwards but I cant imagine not watching them at least once a year.=D

I love How to train your dragon. toothless looks and acts like a cat.=D. I also like the second one and the third is also quite sad although it is not really my favorite out of the trilogy, the music is fantastic. Whilst they are directed for a younger audience, I think that when it comes to watching films That there is always something that can be attained from them— even if they’re just “for kids”.
I love the how to Train your Dragon movie series. Watched them all in the cinema. Powerful music, animation and story for a feel good genre.

Grrr, lord of the rings is the most annoying movie ever! It’s just such a long movie and it feels very repetitive

I love the how to Train your Dragon movie series. Watched them all in the cinema. Powerful music, animation and story for a feel good genre.

Grrr, lord of the rings is the most annoying movie ever! It’s just such a long movie and it feels very repetitive
I dont think I have ever seen these movies in cinema!

I watched Lord of the Rings on DVD. I watched the dragon movie sequel in the cinema
All the dragon movies have been on DVD or streamed for me. I have never seen them in the cinema and I am not sure why I have not seen them in the cinema! They are still great movies and the ambiance would have been way more enhanced with the cinema experience but I still remember the toothless statue that was in the cinema when I went to see another film. =D

All the dragon movies have been on DVD or streamed for me. I have never seen them in the cinema and I am not sure why I have not seen them in the cinema! They are still great movies and the ambiance would have been way more enhanced with the cinema experience but I still remember the toothless statue that was in the cinema when I went to see another film. =D
The dragon movies were all made for the 3D experience. 3D animation is brill

The last movie I watched was The Addams Family (1991). I've been chatting with a nice girl from the Philippines over the last couple of months. I had mentioned when I saw The Addams Family as a kid, Wednesday Addams was my first crush. She then informed me there is a Netflix series based on the Wednesday character and asked if I'd want to watch it together and do a video call while we watch. It took me so much courage to do a video call, but I agreed and we binge watched the whole series on my birthday last month. Then we started regularly watching movies remotely and doing video calls while we watch and The Addams Family was the most recent one. No idea what we'll watch next.

The last movie I watched was The Addams Family (1991). I've been chatting with a nice girl from the Philippines over the last couple of months. I had mentioned when I saw The Addams Family as a kid, Wednesday Addams was my first crush. She then informed me there is a Netflix series based on the Wednesday character and asked if I'd want to watch it together and do a video call while we watch. It took me so much courage to do a video call, but I agreed and we binge watched the whole series on my birthday last month. Then we started regularly watching movies remotely and doing video calls while we watch and The Addams Family was the most recent one. No idea what we'll watch next.
Aw that’s lovely :)
How did you meet her - did you meet her on this forum??

I used to stream shows with real life friends over zoom during lockdown. Unfortunately sound quality was horrendous for everyone but the person streaming it. How did you manage that,

Aw that’s lovely :)
How did you meet her - did you meet her on this forum??

I used to stream shows with real life friends over zoom during lockdown. Unfortunately sound quality was horrendous for everyone but the person streaming it. How did you manage that,

I met her on an app called Bottled. On that app you write a note, put it inside a virtual bottle and then toss it in the virtual ocean and it will show up on the shore of a random user anywhere in the world. I've been using the app since 2018, there are lots of scammers and catfish accounts, but every once in a while you can meet a genuinely nice person.

As for the movie, I wasn't streaming the movie for her, she was watching it on Netflix. We just each started the movie at the same time and then used WhatsApp to do a video call while watching.

New Threads

Top Bottom