• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last movie you watched?

I just watched Summoned. It was def interesting. It was listed as Horror but I'd say it's more of a Thriller really. It was one of those direct to dvd movies. I'd probably give it a C+. I'd rent it again via RedBox but not sure I'd buy it...

The Last Stand which came out this year is pretty decent. I'd give it 4.75 of 5 stars. Only reason being that they practically destroy a Camaro and Corvette toward the end lol

"Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" cause I had heard someone saying that there was a character with Aspergers there, and that's true! The character shows a lot of autistic characteristics (really, even things like not being able to look at someone's eyes while talking are there).

It's a childish movie with a lot of crazy exaggerations, but I enjoyed it so much!

Hitlers children. A film consisting mainly of interviews with adult children and grandchildren & nieces of high-ranking Nazis.

Dredd (Newest installment to Judge Dredd). I love the movie, have watched it about 4 times in a row and am now thinking about starting it back up again, lol.

Theater- The Great Gatsby. Don't see it unless you enjoy Hip-Hop musicals. Jay Z is one of the producers, if that tells you anything... Way to destroy a classic, Hollyweird.

Home- Warm Bodies. Another disappointment. Well, not really, because I didn't expect it to be good--zombies and all.

Theater- The Great Gatsby. Don't see it unless you enjoy Hip-Hop musicals. Jay Z is one of the producers, if that tells you anything... Way to destroy a classic, Hollyweird.

Home- Warm Bodies. Another disappointment. Well, not really, because I didn't expect it to be good--zombies and all.

I read the book at a young age, didn't care for it, but could appreciate the significance of it. That blows my mind that it was raped like that. WTF

Warm Bodies is mildly amusing. I think that is all there really is to say about that lol

That is just f*cking stupid. My hat's off to you for sitting through that. I have a hard time concealing my lack of interest at time, especially when it is something like that.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

It's not bad. It's a kid's movie, and it certainly looked more like one than the first time I watched it, although I was in my teens. These subtle signs that I am in fact growing up is the best part.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom