• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song is stuck in your head?

And beside being stuck in my head while awake, it was soundtrack to my dreams last night. .. somehow it got me thinking about a boy who hung himself on a tree when I was in middle school...

Last edited:
My favorite earworm was the time when bear/beer hunting that I heard a woodpecker who was working his magic on a tree.
The Woody Woodpecker cartoon theme song played in my head for the next five hours :rolleyes:

Now who wants my version of The Brady Bunch theme song stuck in their head?
"Here's the story,of an ugly lady,who was bringing up three very ugly girls.
All of them had hair of gold,like the mailman's,the youngest one in curls" :p

This was blasting out of a fraternity house and everyone was singing along. And no, I do not like the song (to each their own, I guess).

Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here"

I believe I will as same as the girl when I fall in love
scared of being too intimate, but still looking for someone who deserve my love & I can love

Certainly not complaining! I love these guys. Saw them live and it was amazing. I'm sure this earworm was inspired by this article I read earlier today marking the 10th anniversary of the release of their album The Woods.

New Threads

Top Bottom