• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

I keep listening to this over and over, turned up really loud

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm Singing" by Kari Jobe. Actually, it's playing in my mind, not on an electroinic device. But that's the same as listening to me.

Borgore - Flex; though the video is probably pretty NSFW, as well as having rather sexist lyrics. Read in an interview even the strippers from the video felt uncomfortable by them.

But to be honest, it's so bad, it's funny, lol. I like the remix more, which funnily enough is done by the same artist, who usually does more dubstep instead of this bad "rap" thing.

Borgore - Flex (Dubstep Mix) (Official Video) - YouTube for the remix

Now people may think I'm from Fresno, CA:

Very few people listen to Hmong songs outside Fresno or Minnesota, where 90% of Hmongs live. And I think I look like the Hmongs.

But actually, this is a Hmong cover of a Mandarin song that my parents listen to. So? It's both classic in Mandarin and Hmong.

- the Hmong version

- the Mandarin version

Oh, I prefer the Hmong cover because it's really sweet. The Mandarin original is sung by a female singer who has a reputation of being a 'tomboy'. I don't know why, it's the way she is. But both versions are niiiice

New Threads

Top Bottom