• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Foo Fighters -Generator
Reminder to self: Must check out the "million dollar demos"....
...for the uninitiated, (if I'm not mistaken) that's the original One by one album, that Dave, the control freak spent an exorbitant amount of cash on, and then scrapped it, really for no good reason. He must be a Perfectionist. I have yet to listen to it.

I miss ....the good old days
...back then I used to watch this and other foo flicks, on Kerrang, MTV.
I'm not sure, But I might have been a foo fan before a kurt kultist, prolly around the same time.... interchangeable....one thing leads to the another. I was definitely a bigger Nirvana fan though.

Stranger Things Have Happened · Foo Fighters

Dave has a softer side...stripped down this time...I don't really listen to his post 2005 albums. So i've never heard this. That's when I kinda got disinterested in the band. But in 2002, I would be red hot for them. One by One I'd listen on repeat. I would be passionately interested in their stuff, for a while anyway.

"I can change,I can change, I can change," Ricard Ashcroft bittersweet symphony vibes! :D
Dave is a better songwriter than I give him credit. He's more than Big dumb rock tunes. I hear that criticism alot.

Melting In The Sun (literally...It's like a oven where I am..Apparently it is hotter than Sahara!?? )

New Threads

Top Bottom