• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Screenshot_20220627-075611_Poweramp.jpg

Gonna be another one of THOSE commutes huh...

I find this funny fact out the other day...apparently Simon le Bon first album he ever bought was Clockwork Orange soundtrack....(huh? kinda bizarre...)

I take this as proof... It's cool sounding, so yeah makes a good intro. (He covered it.)

Some italian chick... ( I have no idea how , what,, why...who....)

Apparently its about a woman named Matilda who hates cats.

Verse 1:
"I found terrible taste The eccentric short-breathing culturistics The porcelain dolls arranged on the bed between fabrics and lace. I found terrible taste The restlessness of omnipotence those grotesque dogs in ceramics exhibited in the atrium Indiscretion, and free sermons"

I tried to do the whole thing, but it was too big and exceeded the google translate limit...

Hmmn,, yeah,. interasting...she is quite the poet.

Last edited:
I could swore this song...was..the lryics were..." it's my birthday and I'll do what I want to"....damn my memory is crap. Not even close...close enough though.

He's lookin like my gran now. (They're about the same age. Give or take a few trips around the sun.)

I find this funny fact out the other day...apparently Simon le Bon first album he ever bought was Clockwork Orange soundtrack....(huh? kinda bizarre...)

I take this as proof... It's cool sounding, so yeah makes a good intro. (He covered it.)

Think that's weird? Simon Le Bon also co-founded a company called Syn Sound Design. I think they are still around, but they were making video game music all the way back in the 90s. Look up the soundtrack to a game called Gate of Thunder to hear what I'm talking about.

Sidenote: I know a member of police did spryo soundtrack.

Quick search tells me it's...."Stewart Copeland" Yeah that's the guy.

I think maybe it where he's from, where he grew up . Maybe that's why he's so weird. Simon.

Video game sound production. Shows he was an entrepreneur. Very smart. Diversify. Dont put all eggs in basket. Duran Duran still has name value. But they were kinda washed up in the 90's.

I Like Clockwork OST. I've always liked it. Also Barry Lyndon. Also Shining.

Shining especially. Great sound effects. I think they used Native American sounds.

Soundtrack from a subtly haunting movie. Seen it twice. This one and Sonatine manage to be about so little that they cling to you more deeply, unresolved. Valuable.

“The lizard wakes up and finds he’s the last lizard alive. His family and friends are all gone. Those he didn’t like, those who picked on him in school, are also gone. The lizard is all alone. He misses his family and friends. Even his enemies. It’s better being with your enemies than being alone. That’s what he thought. Staring at the sunset, he thinks. “What is the point in living… If I don’t have anyone to talk to?” But even that thought doesn’t mean anything… when you’re the last lizard.“

I love this song...my favorite Kurdt tune...Its kinda angsty, typical grunge sarcastic nihilism...but it puts me in a good mood. Energy...I have energy right now, it could be the song.. or it could be the coffee and pills...probably the caffeine. Yeah just remembered, the pills contain caffeine.

This one is better

Cool sound.

SPiderman...is a red head chick with glasses...okay coool... :sweatsmile:

I like it.
Saves time... more energetic. Slow tempo is so depressing, faster is Better. Basic music theory. Vivace > Andante. Actually this would be more Allegro. Maybe.

New Threads

Top Bottom