• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

The one Paul wrote about prostitutes.

I think the demo to this song,,the lyrics were originally "she's a prick teaser" It fits perfectly. I imagine the tentative working lyrics were very very dirty. Or maybe I just have a very very very dirty mind.

One where Paul acts mental. Peak mental era. Of course the peak would come with walrus.

One where Paul writes about hills.
This was actually the first song written by Paul's replacement, after the he died, It describes how the members of the band were struggling to adjust to new ' Paul' , "nobody wants to know him." "He never gives an answer" the actor brought into replace Paul was still trying to get his story straight, not make people suspicious. "The eyes in his head see the world spinning around." The new Paul was likely delirious, from the pressure of having to replace a dead beatle, and the constant attention. "The man of a thousand voices talking perfectly loud." The fake Paul was an expert mimic. No doubt trained by mI6.

Paul Revere & The Raiders - Let Me
Started in Idaho, relocated to Oregon, here performing in Germany.
Randomly heard them 10 years ago...thought they were from England.
I guess, since British bands were dominating the charts in the 60's.

Rush - Vital Signs
"an ounce of perception, a pound of obscure" ... nice line.

New Threads

Top Bottom