• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

It's Remembrance Day here in the UK today, so I'm listening to various songs related to the day.

01. Libera - "I Vow to Thee, My Country"

02. D-Day Darlings - "Rule Britannia - Land of Hope and Glory"

03. Vera Lynn - "We'll Meet Again"

04. D-Day Darlings - "I'll Remember You"

05. Dragonforce - "Remembrance Day"

One of the songs I have on repeat is ""Shut up" the Mountain God said". I find it really beautiful and calming. Particularly the lyrics:

"Here I grew fangs, here I grew fur
Wild like a monster I ran, out thru the mountains
Into the trees, far from myself"

and

"Shut up" the Mountain God said,
"Stand in the silence. Begone with your head.
All that you clutch and you hold, some day will fade, be dust and be bones."
"All that you are now is nothing instead. Be where you are for the signs, all that you have is moments in time"
"Leave it alone, live here instead. Go find a lover, stand in the light, crawl thru the Emptiness, love what you love and be gone."

New Threads

Top Bottom