• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What song are you listening to right now?

Now, this is how I listen to Britney lol

I grew up at the shores of lake Bodom. The first 19 years of my life that is. A nice rural neighbourhood, although the metropolitan area is being built closer and closer. The locals can't really respect the band though. I suppose making a brand out of an actual murder is in poor taste to most.

They (the band) moved to Helsinki. One of the earlier guitarists however teaches at a local elementary school, and said that I am a good guitarist. :D

As for myself, this piece by Prokofiev is inspirational. this hits a chord. Dramatic story, fateful hours of whole Europe, and all that emotion and determination captured in one cantata. If you heard Tsaikovsky's 1812 overture with cannons, you must hear Prokofiev's October cantata with machine guns.

Frank Klepacki is nothing short of a visionary. The CnC games were one of the precious few enjoyable things about my childhood, and his soundtracks made them all the more memorable.

Kvarforth is basically Jared Leto's Joker of black metal, but man if Shining doesn't craft some edgy, depressing, psychotic, and ball-crushing tunes...

New Threads

Top Bottom